British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

Obvious that schlein and z cook will be next signings... this will put a freeze on xmas seadon ticket sales imo!

If my forcast is right, then i have no sympathy for wot will follow...

Anothet shi#e season!

Edited by GiveusaB

Everybody keeps saying that Tolley deserves it to all wiork out coz of the money hes put in etc....

Thats a load of bull... nobody deserves anything... you reap wot u sow.

Tolley has put his faith n his advisor .. Rogers...

Say no more!

Just now, GiveusaB said:

Bham the only side to not complete?

Schlein and Z Cook ... anybody???

Pretty much nailed on I'd say 

12 minutes ago, noaksey said:

Pretty much nailed on I'd say 

Yes pal...

Its looking like another painful season!

Im fed up !

28 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Everybody keeps saying that Tolley deserves it to all wiork out coz of the money hes put in etc....

Thats a load of bull... nobody deserves anything... you reap wot u sow.

Tolley has put his faith n his advisor .. Rogers...

Say no more!

I respect the fact that he's keeping them alive but he's also killing them at the same time. He's miles behind in terms of building a good team. He will say soon as the team is announced how great it is and what not, but as always they will struggle. Fair play Tolley your putting in plenty of dough, but your spending that money in the completely wrong way. 

7 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

I respect the fact that he's keeping them alive but he's also killing them at the same time. He's miles behind in terms of building a good team. He will say soon as the team is announced how great it is and what not, but as always they will struggle. Fair play Tolley your putting in plenty of dough, but your spending that money in the completely wrong way. 

Yes!

While I am hoping the Brummies will have a decent season and Zach Cook will be rider No4 then I still have hope for them, if however Zagar comes in at No1 then not only will Brum be last to announce the whole team, they will be last in the League and get Hammered in there very first home meeting against Sheffield, I will wait and see what the rest of the team is, but if it as rumoured then it's going to be a long long season and Nigel needs to be prepared to lose a lot more than he has lost so far..

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Bham the only side to not complete?

Schlein and Z Cook ... anybody???

i'd suggest you keep guessing .....

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Yes pal...

Its looking like another painful season!

Im fed up !

Hang on in there, they may surprise you....

Then again

5 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

Having listened to the announcement interview between Ryan Guest & TM Sam I have serious concerns.......

Considering you are usually one of the most positive Brummie fans, that does'nt bode well.

6 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

Having listened to the announcement interview between Ryan Guest & TM Sam I have serious concerns.......

I think Sam is a bit of window dressing to try to coax over a few more Wolves supporters and to get some soundbites off Sam on his various TV appearances. I suspect Chris Adams will be the real Team Manager in all but name.

As for the Team, Flint and Brennan are competitive reserves and should hold their own, S Worrall would be competitive at 4 or 5 but certainly not at heat leader - unless we have a competitive 4 and 5. I could cope with S Worrall / Z Cook / R Schlein / T Brennan and L Flint IF we had a proper top 2 to compete with all of the other sides so far named e.g a current or recent GP Rider still competitive at that level.

Finding those, enticing them over and affording them though is far easier said than done.

Lambert / Vaculik / Lindgren surely out of reach, so you're looking at people like Michelsen / Huckenbeck / Wozniak / Kvech and I have to ask 2 main questions (a) would they be competitive enough and (b) surely they would be MORE focussed on GP status and ensuring they get back in for 2025 and not risking riding too much in between GP's other than Poland and possibly Sweden.