British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

Hi

I don’t normally get to involved with comments on 

the forum however (I am an Ipswich man) Birmingham Speedway is not being helped by your negative comments please be positive and there is an outside chance you could make the play offs start believing in your management 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, johnbolly said:

Hi

I don’t normally get to involved with comments on 

the forum however (I am an Ipswich man) Birmingham Speedway is not being helped by your negative comments please be positive and there is an outside chance you could make the play offs start believing in your management 

Good post . Agree too much negativity . Let the management do the job and comment when team is complete

14 hours ago, heathen52 said:

With buggerall actually happening in the Speedway close season, speculating about who may sign or who won't sign creates a bit of interest, as to what we think should be happening most people have ideas some more worthwhile than others, here is my tenpenny worth, Nigel Tolley is still being advised by LR with regards signing riders, Nigel has himself got limited experience with regards getting riders in, Nigel has appointed a new Team manager who has little or no experience in managing a Speedway team, he has appointed an assistant team manager with probably less experience than the team manager, we have supporters that have for the most part never managed a Speedway Team, but we usually do know a half decent Speedway rider when we see one.

Nigel badly needs experience in the management team I mean someone other than LR, and from what I can see the same mistakes with regards team building are being repeated again and again.

Unfortunately, for some reason, I'm unable to 'like' posts using the icons?

So, I just want to say that I totally agree with your post!

51 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Unfortunately, for some reason, I'm unable to 'like' posts using the icons?

So, I just want to say that I totally agree with your post!

Me too!

8 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Me too!

I always get a security threat every time I log on ? (started about 6 weeks ago) and since then, I haven't been able to use the icon responses.

21 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I always get a security threat every time I log on ? (started about 6 weeks ago) and since then, I haven't been able to use the icon responses.

Same.

I think someone in the know said cannot use Icons if we/you use Chrome, I don't have a problem using Icons on other sites ;) and I can use them to write a post but not in reply.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Cheers for info!

I get the security warning too. I have a feeling it won’t be very long before browsers stop us coming on.

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

Think someone said android users can't react to posts 

I'm using a laptop on Chrome.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, heathen52 said:

I'm using a laptop on Chrome.

Same here, and have been using for years so it isn't Chrome surely!!??

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

I can, and I use android...

It stopped for a day, then worked again the next, about two months ago..

I use Samsung, not Chrome...

20 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

No, I can react fine using my phone, it's using a computer which doesn't work - I'll try a different browser - tried using microsoft edge and doesn't work on that either

Edited by SPEEDY69
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

No, I can react fine using my phone, it's using a computer which doesn't work - I'll try a different browser - tried using microsoft edge and doesn't work on that either

Similar here. Phone works, computer & tablet don't!