British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

Wow, 72 pages of mostly people complaining about the goings on if Birmingham speedway. 

To those who complain and don't even go to meetings, why are to bothering to complain. To those who do go to meetings give the club a chance,  I'm sure all are trying their hardest to make a successful club. No one signs a rider expecting to fail. Let's Hope for another 72 pages of positive comments when the last 2 riders are signed.  Now cue the anger from those who think I'm a fool.:D

You cant really judge the team untill you have all the riders in place, yes the teams have been weak over the last couple of season but nobody expected the Morris problem last season.

Give it a chance.

Comparing any top two with Ipswich is daft, they will be the best pairing by a million miles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Comparing any top two with Ipswich is daft, they will be the best pairing by a million miles.

The only way to be better is Zmarzlik & Lindgren 

4 hours ago, Petecc said:

Wow, 72 pages of mostly people complaining about the goings on if Birmingham speedway. 

To those who complain and don't even go to meetings, why are to bothering to complain. To those who do go to meetings give the club a chance,  I'm sure all are trying their hardest to make a successful club. No one signs a rider expecting to fail. Let's Hope for another 72 pages of positive comments when the last 2 riders are signed.  Now cue the anger from those who think I'm a fool.:D

Odd post if the club sorted out what they moaning about (putting crap teams out each season ) then i expect they would go to the meetings . By the way i don t think you are a fool .

N.T has done a sterling job since taking over at B'ham......he's just been 'badly' advised!

I'm hoping that the inclusion/advice of Sam/Chris (speedway brains at a higher level..) will round the Team off competitively!

• Like 2

Hi

This goes for all of the Speedway teams in the premier league it helps nobody if a large majority of the posts on this forum is running down the make up of the teams and running down riders before they have officially signed it would help more if you all became a bit more positive and had more faith in your various clubs

Piotr Pawlicki and Milik it is then

I dont know enough about these 2 riders to make judgement? 

Can anybody enlighten me/us to their current achievements ? last seasons Teams/Averages ?

Edited by GiveusaB

18 minutes ago, DJC said:

Piotr Pawlicki and Milik it is then

Excellent exciting racers. Well done Brum.:t:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I dont know enough about these 2 riders to make judgement? 

Can anybody enlighten me/us to their current achievements ? last seasons Teams/Averages ???

Looking like another LR's seven to me ? 

They are both top riders who averages are good in the Ekstraliga in Poland. If I was a Brum fan I’d be happy with the team lots of potential 

• Like 1

Does anybody know what averages they come in on?

If there's enough left over, will we strengthen elsewhere ?

3 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Does anybody know what averages they come in on?

If there's enough left over, will we strengthen elsewhere ?

Pawlicki finished on 7.32 with Wolves in 2014.

Milik finished on 5.67 with Kings Lynn in 2015.