British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

19 hours ago, Najjer said:

Rumour that Milik has already gone - any truth in that?

Well...there could be a slight element of truth ? as he didn't turn up at Oxford last Thursday! LMAO! :D

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Najjer said:

11 hours ago, Sargent10 said:

No you didn’t ask a question you made a statement end of, total nonsense as always, your not even a Birmingham supporter just someone who seems to like to stir up controversy, if you don’t have concrete evidence why would you seriously put such rubbish???? Go back and comment on your own team, if you have one and leave this particular section for fans of Birmingham, thank you, I think that’s fair enough, don’t you 

Did you see the ?symbol at the end of Najjer's post?  Perhaps it would be an idea if you checked out its meaning.

Edited by Dave Jones
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Najjer said:

He's at the media day. Or it's a lookalike.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Pawlicki isn't though which is a cause for concern.

He knows what he was doing and it’s embarrassing, and as he wants proof that Milik is most definitely staying check out media day, lovely picture of the said rider! Perhaps he should be telling brum fans where or who told him such rubbish 

Just seen a polish advert for Jerzy sckzacial memorial on Easter Monday 2pm start and piotr pawlicki is down to ride in it but Birmingham are at home that evening???

34 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Just seen a polish advert for Jerzy sckzacial memorial on Easter Monday 2pm start and piotr pawlicki is down to ride in it but Birmingham are at home that evening???

That makes sense, to test his fitness in an individual meeting before racing for Birmingham. If he rides a Polish league match first, then this wouldn't be acceptable to the Brummies.

10 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Rumour that it was Kate Middleton's "body double" shape shifter off Star Trek, getting some extra work in - any truth in that?

30 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

Rumour that it was Kate Middleton's "body double" shape shifter off Star Trek, getting some extra work in - any truth in that?

Stop making false statements. Please refer to asking questions

• Haha 1

It would not be a surprise to me, if Erik Riss joins Brum this season at some stage. What is the most likely way (other than for an injury) this could happen?

19 hours ago, Hamish McRaker said:

It would not be a surprise to me, if Erik Riss joins Brum this season at some stage. What is the most likely way (other than for an injury) this could happen?

Why should they want him? He wasn't very impressive last time he was in the team.

I take it no Piotr Pawlicki on Monday for the visit of the Owlerton Tigers?

2 hours ago, *JJ said:

Why should they want him? He wasn't very impressive last time he was in the team.

When was that? Anyway, I doubt that Vaclav Milik can pull up any trees, always seemed a bit of an imposter to me. 3 or 4 more matches should be enough to establish his normal  points contribution. That's when they may have to turn to Riss.