British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aries

Oxford v Birmingham Thursday 14th March

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

If by hammering a hampered/weakened/non-competitive opposition, increases crowd figures, then my 'entertainment' expectancy/desire must be totally different to Oxford's!?

Who from Oxford has suggested that they would support or endorse that. I think you’re being a tad delusional about it all

31 minutes ago, Toady said:

Who from Oxford has suggested that they would support or endorse that. I think you’re being a tad delusional about it all

Apologies....perhaps, I should've made clear that my opinion is different to that of the O.P....there was no negative intent towards Oxford support.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So an Oxford rider will be guesting for Birmingham at Oxford.....

Welcome to British Speedway :D

Nicholls isn't guesting for Birmingham, he's a temporary signing.

This situation will happen fairly often this year when Harris, Wright & Kerr race for their Championship teams & when Masters, Nicholls & Jenkins race for their Premiership teams.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So an Oxford rider will be guesting for Birmingham at Oxford.....

Welcome to British Speedway :D

It’s not a British speedway thing, but an Oxford thing, if you have several teams your going to have instances where your regular riders for one of your A or B sides turn up to race for the other side to take points off you.

Doubling up has been around for years just that this is the first time where riders will be riding for another club at the track where they normally race for the home team, it does look a bit silly to be honest.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, marko said:

It’s not a British speedway thing, but an Oxford thing, if you have several teams your going to have instances where your regular riders for one of your A or B sides turn up to race for the other side to take points off you.

Doubling up has been around for years just that this is the first time where riders will be riding for another club at the track where they normally race for the home team, it does look a bit silly to be honest.

Although we've seen it with NDL teams before.  Most obviously Ashton Boughen.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

They haven’t for the past two years only when bsn are there.

Edited by Toady

7 minutes ago, Toady said:

They haven’t for the past two years only when bsn are there.

Ok thank you 

Oh speedway how I have missed you, so an Oxford rider makes his debut for Birmingham on Thursday against Oxford.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Marky_Mark said:

Do Oxford stream meetings?

I hear they will be streaming some of their meetings this season, but I don't know which or when

10 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Nicholls isn't guesting for Birmingham, he's a temporary signing.

This situation will happen fairly often this year when Harris, Wright & Kerr race for their Championship teams & when Masters, Nicholls & Jenkins race for their Premiership teams.

Pot8toe potarto

Seems strange decision putting Lampart at 3 and Brennan at 2 thought be other way round or Worrall at 3.

• Like 1

OXFORD: Maciej Janowski, Charles Wright, Nicolai Klindt, Chris Harris, Rohan Tungate, Lewis Kerr, Ashton Boughen

BIRMINGHAM: Vaclav Milik, Tom Brennan, Wiktor Lampart, Steve Worrall, Scott Nicholls, Zach Cook, Leon Flint.