British Speedway Forum
daz9100

Poole Pirates Vs Plymouth BSN Wed 10th 7:30pm

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

Would like to see Robert lambert and riders like him at Poole every week tho lisa

Yeah, as long as he leaves the track prep to the track staff ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Neila said:

Some Poole supporter you are fancy going on holiday in the speedway season :D will be down on the 15th with worky :t:

Off to Rome, Venice, then Montegrappa for a weeks paragliding. Beats a chilly Wimborne Road any day. 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Track was superb against Oxford. The extra banking on the first and second bends opened up new racing lines which Oxford couldn’t handle. 

A shame it was off last night. No speedway for me until 15th May v Workington due to holidays. :neutral:

At least I can purchase the Poole stream which is excellent value for money and recommend for opposition fans who can’t make it live.

Poole v Plymouth rearranged for Weds May 1st!

(ps. Also rumoured that Oxford v Poole rearranged for Weds 8th May - not confirmed as yet, but being mentioned at Oxford on Thurs!!)

Edited by Skidder1

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Off to Rome, Venice, then Montegrappa for a weeks paragliding. Beats a chilly Wimborne Road any day. 

Have I missed a forum directive that members have to put their holiday details on the forum?? Surely this would be of no interest to any other poster and pointless!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Well I am now going to miss two meetings rather than one unless lucky. Flight from Venice to Bristol at 2pm.  Get to Bristol by 4pm. Clear customs and baggage by 5pm. Two hour drive. Highly unlikely I make it. Just for you Poolekeith.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HGould said:

It's the High Spring Tides stupid!

Didn't realise I was stupid.

It is very wet all around at the moment mind.

16 hours ago, poole keith said:

Have I missed a forum directive that members have to put their holiday details on the forum?? Surely this would be of no interest to any other poster and pointless!!

It's just to let certain people know his house is empty. :t::drink:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

It's just to let certain people know his house is empty. :t::drink:

He has a house?????!!!!;)

• Haha 3

Yes come around for a cuppa if you are passing.

Good to see Ben Cook doing well in the PL. A good score last night. Could be our number one this season. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes come around for a cuppa if you are passing.

Good to see Ben Cook doing well in the PL. A good score last night. Could be our number one this season. 

Don't see Ben overtaking Lawson in the averages. But having two "number ones" is certainly better then one.

4 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Don't see Ben overtaking Lawson in the averages. But having two "number ones" is certainly better then one.

Lawson always attempts to keep his average low by gifting his team mate a win or to finish in front of him. Ben has continued to improve every season and has started brightly. 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 6:28 PM, Skidder1 said:

(ps. Also rumoured that Oxford v Poole rearranged for Weds 8th May - not confirmed as yet, but being mentioned at Oxford on Thurs!!)

Confirmed now I believe Oxford v Poole on Wed 8th  with a 8PM start time so a late night.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 4:57 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Lawson always attempts to keep his average low by gifting his team mate a win or to finish in front of him. Ben has continued to improve every season and has started brightly. 

Don’t see anyone dislodging Lawson at no1,even though Brennan and Ben Cook have started very well