British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh BSN Cup 12/424 @7.30

12 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Glasgow should be allowed up to Complin's average, 75% rule not needed.

Is the 5% uplift for guests for home matches still available?

42 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

IMO as the rider is missing due to a Non Negative test then the club should only be allowed a guest upto his average

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Should number 6 be unavailable I'd say hagon is the best of the not engaged riders. If we're given a 75% would be still qualify my maths isn't the best? 

Until the heels stop getting dragged to clear Lee , we are kinda limited in our options . Mulford would be the ideal guest but unfortunately Redcar also are a Friday night track . So Hagen , Hodder and McGurk are the only real choices . And all are complete novices at this level . Though Hodder seems to have started the season pretty well 

16 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Until the heels stop getting dragged to clear Lee , we are kinda limited in our options . Mulford would be the ideal guest but unfortunately Redcar also are a Friday night track . So Hagen , Hodder and McGurk are the only real choices . And all are complete novices at this level . Though Hodder seems to have started the season pretty well 

McGurk also riding Friday for the comets, away to Redcar. If you’re going to have anyone, Sam hagon would be my pick.

26 minutes ago, Paulco said:

I'm looking forward to seeing what the (anticipated) club statement will be today. 

Might be "treading water" of course but I wonder if they'll publicly give Lee their 100% backing. 

50 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Thompson and ablitt the best options but both engaged Friday unfortunately. Weather highly doubtful for tomorrow I suppose so might be mute for this week 

36 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Thompson and ablitt the best options but both engaged Friday unfortunately. Weather highly doubtful for tomorrow I suppose so might be mute for this week 

Will the Glasgow promotion be out doing a rain dance today and tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, screm said:

Will the Glasgow promotion be out doing a rain dance today and tomorrow.

Wouldn't have thought so. Should have beating of this Edinburgh side with or without complin

• Like 1

The weather looks really good today and the forecast isn't too bad for tomorrow morning although there will be some rain up until 4pm but I can't see it giving the track staff much of a problem. 

15 hours ago, mac101 said:

Not many Edinburgh riders been on a bike yet this season so could be coming in cold 

4/7 yet to do a meeting over here. 

Forecast looking a bit more promising, just be good to see us out on track and blow off some cobwebs so to speak. Should be a fairly comfortable home win don’t see us causing too many issues. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

4/7 yet to do a meeting over here. 

Forecast looking a bit more promising, just be good to see us out on track and blow off some cobwebs so to speak. Should be a fairly comfortable home win don’t see us causing too many issues. 

I'm not so sure. I think it will be close but I'm usually wrong about these fixtures.

Question for those who might know, Is there a facility available for Lee as he hasn’t ridden for Glasgow this year? Sorry if it’s a repeated question, genuinely don’t know the answer. Thanks. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Question for those who might know, Is there a facility available for Lee as he hasn’t ridden for Glasgow this year? Sorry if it’s a repeated question, genuinely don’t know the answer. Thanks. 

Yes Guest can only see Hagon getting the spot 

Edited by mac101

8 hours ago, Paulco said:

Hagon isn't a complete novice. Rode half a season for Birmingham last year & scored double figures for Poole in his only match so far this year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

That rule is only applicable for a top 5 rider, not a reserve.