British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh BSN Cup 12/424 @7.30

Feel bad for Colesy. Ace even held up his hand in apology immediately after the incident and Connor was still excluded 

Did I hear "Free admission for the rescheduled meeting" or was I just hearing things?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

You implying something about her? 

I was trying to be non-sexist and couldn’t think of any other female specific prescription medicine. As you can tell, I know nothing about women :)

1 minute ago, Wee Eck said:

I was trying to be non-sexist and couldn’t think of any other female specific prescription medicine. As you can tell, I know nothing about women :)

Your better off not knowing .

For any women looking in it’s a joke.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wee Eck said:

I’m not convinced that riders are compelled to notify SCB if they’re taking prescription medications. My understanding was that they had to notify testers of any prescription meds only if randomly selected and before giving a test. I can’t see that, as a matter of routine, riders being forced to disclose antibiotics, or, nowadays, the contraceptive pill. 

I was told directly from a rider a few years ago that all prescription meds must be disclosed and they should also be advised if any other meds are prescribed throughout the season.  I'd be very surprised if that had changed tbh (although I dont know)

See when Glasgow announced that the meeting was being delayed, are you sure they said it was to let FANS in and not VANS?  It was some entrance from Chris Harris though and to go on and get a paid win with no chance to warm up or mentally prepare was impressive

Edited to add:- I agree with you 100% Bloom89.  Harris's commitment to the sport has been superb, its a shame not everyone has his ethic

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Your better off not knowing .

For any women looking in it’s a joke.

Im trying to figure out if you are brave and single or married and have a death wish lol ;)

• Haha 2

Pretty entertaining while it lasted. Some positives no doubt but the middle order pairing will need to improve at home. Something else bomber jumping out the cab onto track for a paid win. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lioness said:

Im trying to figure out if you are brave and single or married and have a death wish lol ;)

The latter but things should be fine as long as nobody tells her like my brother for example.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Pretty entertaining while it lasted. Some positives no doubt but the middle order pairing will need to improve at home. Something else bomber jumping out the cab onto track for a paid win. 

That was Leon's first learning point tonight, you need speed to get on at Ashfield. Being lined up and picked off by Fredricksen won't do, in any heat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MD said:

That was Leon's first learning point tonight, you need speed to get on at Ashfield. Being lined up and picked off by Fredricksen won't do, in any heat.

Yeah frustrating as had done well to get into 2nd but think everyone could see the move lasse was going for except Leon. Few more mentoring sessions from the skipper required