Thanks

3 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Hi,can anyone tell me if admission at Leicester is cash only or cash/card

Thanks

Either

What time does the stream start ?   Thanks

3 minutes ago, Dornier said:

Which one? The way things are the only stream we're going to get will be the one running down the the track

• Like 1

Lions need to react to the poor peformences against Ipswich and Belle Vue. I actually think we may win this one. Just got a funny feeling that's all. If we do lose then the pressures on...

55 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Lions need to react to the poor peformences against Ipswich and Belle Vue. I actually think we may win this one. Just got a funny feeling that's all. If we do lose then the pressures on...

Agreed. Both teams built similarly, strong 1 to 5 but weak reserves. I’m hoping that home advantage will see us over the line. Lions to win by 6 or 8 points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FishersGate said:

Lions need to react to the poor peformences against Ipswich and Belle Vue.

I might be inclined to add King's Lynn to your list. We've got to be picking up bonus points if we want to do anything this year,  I'm not sure taking 5 points to Lynn will be enough

• Like 2

Hard to predict as we won away at Leicester and also got beat convincingly last year.. reserves could decide it. Going for a 48-42 home win Woffy to top score 

Fricke has two race wins from three meetings so far, both of those at home. For someone who is first reserve for the GPs, this simply isn’t good enough. Should be delivering double figures at home as a minimum. Started last season similarly, but could be excused for being unfamiliar with the track. Needs to get his finger out PDQ because you cannot carry your No.1.

4 hours ago, Dornier said:

I used the Lions stream for the Ipswich match the other week - that started about ten minutes before tapes up - have to say it was very good, am tempted to do so for this match too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I used the Lions stream for the Ipswich match the other week - that started about ten minutes before tapes up - have to say it was very good, am tempted to do so for this match too.

Whats the stream like?  Considering but curious of the quality? Is it something on par with BSN or is it just one camera? No too bothered about the interviews or commentary more do you get a good view of the action as considering a purchase of tonights stream 

Thanks

The perfect match-up for the Lions to finally get some momentum going tonight.

The Tigers have also built an unbalanced side with reserves that are struggling just as much as Leicester's so Kemp and Thompson really should be putting up some points tonight.

47 - 43 to Leicester.

2 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Whats the stream like?  Considering but curious of the quality? Is it something on par with BSN or is it just one camera? No too bothered about the interviews or commentary more do you get a good view of the action as considering a purchase of tonights stream 

Thanks

There are some clips from the Leicester v Ipswich match on the Lions Facebook page. There are least two cameras in use.