British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jbell1995

Plymouth v Scunny - KO Cup 2nd Leg

Anyone fancy us to overturn this huge deficit? 

More to the point, anyone know who’s at #1 for the Gladiators tomorrow?

Looking forward to seeing how the new track works out tomorrow evening in the company of my fellow Gladiator supporters and the Bar Bandits on Bend 2 :D 

1 hour ago, jbell1995 said:

Looking forward to seeing how the new track works out tomorrow evening in the company of my fellow Gladiator supporters and the Bar Bandits on Bend 2 :D 

Is the track ready to go?

17 minutes ago, eric i said:

Is the track ready to go?

It is, club confirmed on social media at the start of the week, tapes up at 7pm tomorrow :D 

2 hours ago, jbell1995 said:

Anything is possible 

How the riders & mechanics do this job, I don't know.

From Redcar tonight, they have to fit in washing of bikes & gear, sleeping, eating, traveling, bike set up to arrive at Plymouth for about 5pm.

What track work was done because I thought I had seen it of extending & widening of bends 3 & 4 but someone told me it was bends 1 & 2 as well?

2 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

How the riders & mechanics do this job, I don't know.

From Redcar tonight, they have to fit in washing of bikes & gear, sleeping, eating, traveling, bike set up to arrive at Plymouth for about 5pm.

What track work was done because I thought I had seen it of extending & widening of bends 3 & 4 but someone told me it was bends 1 & 2 as well?

Bends 3+4 have been widened and banked, home straight has been widened as a result I think 

• Thanks 1

Looks like R/R at #1 for the Gladiator's. Makes perfect sense given the riders could use every bit of track time available to them and it’s unnecessary to bring a guest down given the expenses that would be involved.

Will be good to see the team in action tomorrow after a really, really promising night at Oxford on Wednesday 

• Like 1

Did the Gladiators manage to get a practice in this week? Be interesting how the track holds up with all the dodgy weather whilst the changes were being completed 

9 minutes ago, 4BM said:

Did the Gladiators manage to get a practice in this week? Be interesting how the track holds up with all the dodgy weather whilst the changes were being completed 

4 of the team got some laps in,track rode pretty well I think,weather has been favourable the past 5 days,so gladiators are ready. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, lewy said:

4 of the team got some laps in,track rode pretty well I think,weather has been favourable the past 5 days,so gladiators are ready. 

But are the contenders ready :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The Updates are still looking a texter for this meeting - if you can help, please let me know!

Thanks 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

The Updates are still looking a texter for this meeting - if you can help, please let me know!

Thanks 

I’m happy to do it again Fozzie, I did it at Birmingham away last season for the Glads

Edited by jbell1995
  • Like 1

Really tempted to watch the stream to see the improvements at the track. 

Plus also haven't seen a meeting since good Friday and getting withdrawal symptoms lol :D

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Really tempted to watch the stream to see the improvements at the track. 

Plus also haven't seen a meeting since good Friday and getting withdrawal symptoms lol :D

Should of tuned in earlier to watch the mighty comets V Redcar 

• Like 1

Just now, Neila said:

Should of tuned in earlier to watch the mighty comets V Redcar 

Was working then, otherwise I definitely would have!