British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayFan91

Kings Lynn vs Sheffield - Monday 22nd April

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

What rain. 

why lie 

There must be something going on, I can't imagine it's Basso & Puk being absent as the two guests looked good. There must be riders from either (both) teams who can't/won't travel from Poland or something. All very odd.

Unless they are privy to a forecast that nobody else is but that seems highly unlikely.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Avoiding Sheffield until we strengthen up in May?…

Edited by SpeedwayFan91
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just don’t understand the mindset in using the reason of rain when every single fan as access to all the available weather apps 

Crazy. Wouldn’t have been better to use the pit gate track again 

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Haha 1

What a shambles of a club. You wonder what kind of side they would have ended up with had Peterborough not stopped running as well.

• Like 2

I was actually going to this as I’m working in the area, guess not now 

Forecast looks perfectly fine, I'm surprised SCB / Phil Morris allowing this to happen.

As Lynn appeared to have good guests lined up, it's confusing, if the weather isn't the reason for the postponement, what is?

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

There must be something going on, I can't imagine it's Basso & Puk being absent as the two guests looked good. There must be riders from either (both) teams who can't/won't travel from Poland or something. All very odd.

Unless they are privy to a forecast that nobody else is but that seems highly unlikely.

Totally agree. There must be something going on behind the scenes. The form Tom is in, he should of covered for Ben. While Puk has scored 9 points from 2 meetings, with 5 of them coming from 2 heat 8's. Lawson was a big improvement. The mind boggles.

Klindt will fit for MPT or Paddy before our next scheduled home meeting in early May. But no better than Lawson for Puk tomorrow :neutral: 

Edited by Bald Bloke

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Totally agree. There must be something going on behind the scenes. The form Tom is in, he should have covered for Ben. While Puk has scored 9 points from 2 meetings, with 5 of them coming from 2 heat 8's. Lawson was a big improvement. The mind boggles. 

A change/changes coming 1st May I think… they may be wanting to wait until then? Still very strange 

Just now, SpeedwayFan91 said:

A change/changes coming 1st May I think… they may be wanting to wait until then? Still very strange 

I was adding a bit to my post when you posted lol :t:

"Totally agree. There must be something going on behind the scenes. The form Tom is in, he should of covered for Ben. While Puk has scored 9 points from 2 meetings, with 5 of them coming from 2 heat 8's. Lawson was a big improvement. The mind boggles."

Added

"Klindt will fit for MPT or Paddy before our next scheduled home meeting in early May. But no better than Lawson for Puk tomorrow :neutral: "

Buster is a cancer to the sport.

He's one of the main problems as to why nobody takes the Sport seriously in this country.

• Like 3

No rain forecast for tomorrow what's going on.