British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayFan91

Kings Lynn vs Sheffield - Monday 22nd April

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

Just give both teams one point each...

No one gets paid so no costs to the clubs, and also, maybe, the riders would be more inclined to ride when "less than 100%"? Which as the years go by, is becoming less and less the norm..

Apart from obviously, in October when "all of a sudden," play offs take place in all sort of conditions...

Wouldn't work, what if the away team needs a win to make the play-offs, home team calls it off due to "dodgy" weather forecast & then qualifies.

Rain forecast for 11p.m. Buster needs investigating.

• Like 1

Absolutely brilliant call by Buster. I have evidence that shows there's absolutely no way supporters could even get their cars on the car park. 

Nothing to be investigated here

_130340370_mediaitem130340366_edit_1072533295931133.jpg

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Absolutely brilliant call by Buster. I have evidence that shows there's absolutely no way supporters could even get their cars on the car park. 

Looks like someone got caught short...:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BluTiger said:

Looks like someone got caught short...:)

I'm not short, 5'7" is moderately average I have you know 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Wouldn't work, what if the away team needs a win to make the play-offs, home team calls it off due to "dodgy" weather forecast & then qualifies.

For meetings that important, they get rescheduled, just so the integrity, and credibility of the league is maintained...

(I am still laughing writing that last bit)..:D

• Haha 1

Buster is a crook always has and will be. 

A competent sport would look into this and take action but we all know that won’t happen.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Plus...

That banner could have come away from the fence and wrapped itself around someone's legs, causing them to trip and drown...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hopefully Morris and co get hold of this early doors and set a standard, ridiculous call off, Sheffield should be awarded the away win, home season ticket holders given free meeting I.e KO Cup, the penalty for Buster being one less meetings income might make him not try cheat the system again 

• Like 4

Absolutely no reason why this meeting could not have gone ahead tonight there's been no rain all day and it's not forecast until 11p.m. Now they have to try and fit it in some other time,

shades of last season unfortunately.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TINYS said:

There has been no rain today, that's from Sunday

What I was trying to show, is that the track looked good yesterday, and not a mud fest ,that might of took longer than usual to prepare than today.

Edited by Bald Bloke

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

What I was trying to show, is that the track looked good yesterday, and not a mud fest ,that might of took longer than usual to prepare than today.

okay.

3 hours ago, 4BM said:

Hopefully Morris and co get hold of this early doors and set a standard, ridiculous call off, Sheffield should be awarded the away win, home season ticket holders given free meeting I.e KO Cup, the penalty for Buster being one less meetings income might make him not try cheat the system again 

Can't disagree with any of that