British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayFan91

Kings Lynn vs Sheffield - Monday 22nd April

8 hours ago, 4BM said:

Hopefully Morris and co get hold of this early doors and set a standard, ridiculous call off, Sheffield should be awarded the away win, home season ticket holders given free meeting I.e KO Cup, the penalty for Buster being one less meetings income might make him not try cheat the system again 

I agree. Should be awarded 0-75 everytime there is a call off like this where the meeting could unquestionsbly gone ahead.

Promoters doing this kills people's enthusiasm. Someone should have gone there yesterday to investigate it.

We might have a situation where Jason Doyle misses a match through no fault of his own and gets a fine or a ban yet promoters can do this.

• Like 6

Lynn usually show us a picture or video of the track around the usual race time to show us how bad it is… we didn’t get that last night for some reason… haha

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

What I was trying to show, is that the track looked good yesterday, and not a mud fest ,that might of took longer than usual to prepare than today.

Perhaps you needed the Leicester track staff to travel over and show you how to do it properly... we do owe you one :D

Rohan Tungate gets a fine for trying to get to a meeting from Poland same could happen to Doyle yet Buster calls off a meeting because he said the forecast was rain, well the forecast 

wasn't for rain and it was perfect weather for speedway. Will be interesting to see if anything becomes of his shenanigans. (again)

• Like 3

So did it rain or not? If not then why would buster not put a meeting on? I don't get the logic? 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, iainb said:

Perhaps you needed the Leicester track staff to travel over and show you how to do it properly... we do owe you one :D

They would of loved a track as dry as this to work with on Monday morning.:) The rain has arrived 24 hours late, at 11am today. 

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TINYS said:

It's just started raining Buster.:D

Moving North...

Have Denmark called all tomorrows meetings off..?

And next weeks, just to be on the safe side..?

• Like 1

Nice one Buster.  

Nice dry track at the showground that could've been used (well if the shale hadn't have been dug up) 

i heard from someone in the know that the 2025 season maybe scrapped as rain is forcast for some of the days ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Looks like we’re at a point where meetings can be postponed cos a team don’t fancy it, what a shambles.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, FishersGate said:

So did it rain or not? If not then why would buster not put a meeting on? I don't get the logic? 

No it didn't rain until the next day

15 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Instead of making a joke on Twitter would Stead / Sheffield promotion not be better off making an official complaint to the SCB?

Do they really need to make an official complaint for anything to be done about this?