British Speedway Forum

37 minutes ago, tellboy said:

C.Holder then:lol:.

Pretty sure Bewley would if available.

Haha yeah, cant see C Holder or Troy B ever riding for Kings Lynn again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Great win and Wojdylo was sensational (as was Brennan) but tje prospect of being without Museilak for 4-6 weeks is pretty depressing with such a busy time coming up. We need to go with guests, R/R just won't cut it and the best/most realistic options look to be Pickering, Douglas and Harris when available. Only Brum not riding next Thursdsy so I hope Rob spoke to Brennan before he drove away last night!

Hope I'm wrong but just feels like a typical Lynn season of injuries, team changes and big away defeats. 

Ipswich and Oxford not riding next Thursday either. 

2 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

He didn't beat anyone of note for his paid 18! (may be Brennan...but he's only a second string...albeit, riding very well atm.)

Just saying.

He done well to beat Brennan,that's the best I have seen Brennan ride at Lynn.Also Worrall isn't too bad around Lynn.Wojdylo did do well though,but all the other teams in the league are stronger than Birmingham apart from probably us.

Can see another long and tortuous season for Lynn because this current team is a long way short of the play offs imo.Klindt most definitely isn't the answer,maybe if he had come in for Toft and Tarasenko had stayed it could have been different.Another change is definitely needed.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Haha yeah, cant see C Holder or Troy B ever riding for Kings Lynn again.

That is what the laughing emoji was there:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Ipswich and Oxford not riding next Thursday either. 

You are quite right, thank you. Need to remember my glasses when reading the British Speedway site and it's font :D

Very likely to be Bomber then. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That is what the laughing emoji was there:)

Yeah I knew that, thats why I liked it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Looking forward to seeing Lynn at foxhall on Monday. 
only Sheffield not riding so guests will be very limited. Hopefully Josh Pickering will be covering for Danny king. Which leaves woffinden and the holder brothers available to cover for musielak. Neither holders like foxhall and probably wouldn’t choose to guest and I imagine woffinden would not be affordable. 

Ipswich have Scott Nicholls in Monday at 4 for Kings Lynn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

Ipswich have Scott Nicholls in Monday at 4 for Kings Lynn

Which with all due respect to Lynn, ensures a comfortable home victory. King is very good around Foxhall, but Nicholls equally so so doesn’t weaken us at all. Such a shame Musielak is missing, usually very fast around Foxhall. Hopefully they get a good guest to make the meeting somewhat competitive. 

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Which with all due respect to Lynn, ensures a comfortable home victory. King is very good around Foxhall, but Nicholls equally so so doesn’t weaken us at all. Such a shame Musielak is missing, usually very fast around Foxhall. Hopefully they get a good guest to make the meeting somewhat competitive. 

Pickering the most likely I'd have thought.

• Like 1

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

good effort from Brennon too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Cracking action?!? 

Things have gotten really bad at King's Lynn if that's the level of thrilling action :unsure: