British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Witches v Lynn May 6th 2.15pm

Lol

Posted (edited)

I predicted Lynn to get 40 on the podcast the other night but that was with Museilak riding and R/R for King.....think we might be lucky to get 30 in the circumstances.

Edited by Bagpuss

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I predicted Lynn to get 40 on the podcast the other night but that was with Museilak rifing and R/R for King.....think we might be lucky to get 30 in the circumstances.

I’d be expecting a home win for sure - given you’ve just got your first win you’ve been dealt a bad hand with Tobi’s injury! 

Ellis and Nicholls around Foxhall against Palm Toft and Basso in the middle pairings has 5-1’s written all over it. 

I'll leave it until i hear who we have in for Toby, before i predict how much will will loose by:(

Unless there are any rained off, it’s only Sheffield that aren’t riding on Monday so not much choice for a guest 

12 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Unless there are any rained off, it’s only Sheffield that aren’t riding on Monday so not much choice for a guest 

My guess is Picko.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-kings-lynn-rowe-motor-oil-premiership-r1-h/

Nicholls in for King. Musielak listed at 1 for Lynn. That will purely be down to the information (or lack of) from Lynn’s direction. 

Again nothing new, Lynn are dreadful for putting out information on riders, particularly bearing in mind Poland have already stated he has a shoulder injury and I have read broken collarbone somewhere as well.

This is a common problem with club websites who use them to promote news they want broadcasting and keep anything else under wraps particularly injury news, despite the supporters really wanting to know.

7 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Again nothing new, Lynn are dreadful for putting out information on riders, particularly bearing in mind Poland have already stated he has a shoulder injury and I have read broken collarbone somewhere as well.

This is a common problem with club websites who use them to promote news they want broadcasting and keep anything else under wraps particularly injury news, despite the supporters really wanting to know.

The club got frustrated with Lynn more than once last year. They were kept waiting and waiting for information from Lynn every time they had a fixture but nobody was responding to their calls. In the end the admin gave up and put up the meeting previews and just guessed the Lynn line ups. Lynn is run terribly. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I guess the Ipswich preview could mention Musielak is Stars new number one / top rider, but after a fall last week his inclusion is unknown?

At least that way Ipswich aren't guilty of false advertising.

Edited by szkocjasid

What's the deadline for declaring a team for a meeting?

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

The club got frustrated with Lynn more than once last year. They were kept waiting and waiting for information from Lynn every time they had a fixture but nobody was responding to their calls. In the end the admin gave up and put up the meeting previews and just guessed the Lynn line ups. Lynn is run terribly. 

As far as I know the clubs had to declare their line ups at least 3 days before the fixture on a separate website that only officials and clubs had access too, I am not sure if this system is still running, 

• Like 1