-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
I’m afraid you’re confusing ‘affecting the team or racing’ with ‘affecting the event’. No-one with half a brain would argue playing Wham’s Club Tropicana before heat thirteen would aid us in any way. The fact is, speedway isn’t just four riders going around a track; like all sports, presentation is part of the event. Music, announcements, crowd interactions, introductions, etc. all contribute to atmosphere. -
A good chance of Rushen at Ipswich imo. King's Lynn can easily sign Jody Scott again to fill that role so I doubt Buster will get into a bidding war as he always operates on a budget. I don't think this rough guess of a prediction is unrealistic for the British U21 positions tbh. Belle Vue -> W. Cairns Ipswich -> C. Rushen King's Lynn -> J. Scott Leicester -> 2026 Team Member of the Lions Cubs? (F. Hodder, R. Ingram or M. Perry) Northampton and Sheffield -> L. Harrison and A. Pijper Newcomer to the League -> Whatever the other Clubs leave them with....V. Foord????
-
Personally I don't listen to the music or Derek Smith for that matter, I don't see how that would affect the team or the racing,
-
Think his mindset will be a problem for Mayfield after the experience they've had with Lawson this season tbh.
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- geoff100
- KJA
- TheWellBehavedWorrall
- LagutaRacingFan
- SpeedwaySlider72
- The Cheese
- Hawk127
- Bojangles
- shippy22
- Wee Eck
- mark.1
- tyretrax
- lewy
- Baldyman
- theflyingfin
- Gavan
- Bomber75
- Witches1998
- GeneralMelchett
- Sadman
- Jonny the spud
- MARK246
- WembleyLion
- Ghostwalker
- Pirates Of Poole
- dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
- arnieg
- RacingintheEast
- crescent girl
- Woke23
- TigerIain
- racers and royals
- MB723
- yoda
- Lefty
- Arthur73
- Duane
- 89buttons
- simonc
- Solidmango
- silverrocket
- Fromafar