Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

adonis

Members
  • Posts

    1,982
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by adonis

  1. You didn't go very often then I first went to Brandon in 1959 , and have been a bees fan ever since , I was taken to speedway by my older brother who is sadly no longer with us , and I wouldn't dream of insulting his memory by paying to watch the arch enemy ,
  2. Not a snowballs chance that I would come and watch any Leicester team ,
  3. would be interesting to know , I have been asking some people on FB who go to cubs meetings , seems like a big secret , as nobody will say
  4. No idea about financing TBH , you have to speculate to accumulate though , IMHO BSI have made more than enough and largely crippled league speedway in the process ,so maybe time to dig deep and invest some of it back in ,
  5. Perhaps . if there were 2 meetings for every gp . 24 riders in total , top 8 from last gp straight to the next GP , bottom 8 + 8 others race for a gp spot on friday , no more home country wildcards diluting the quality . wonder how many riders would miss the friday qualifiers ridng in Poland then ?
  6. sounds like i was lucky I missed it , sir shoutalot at full rev . and not much racing
  7. Prague and Lonigo are usually rubbish . I think Lambert is doing ok ,certainly a lot better than some expected . good to see him in the semis again . and even better for me , good to see Doyle not ..
  8. It was for Leicester . deliveries Leicestershire Shale !!!
  9. Its the transport that makes shale expensive . Glyn taylor posted the acutal prices once , it was something like .£300 a load for the shale .and £1500 to deliver it
  10. Sometimes it just turns out that way !!
  11. Somebody change the name of the title please . every time is see it I'm singign the song in my head all day .
  12. He doesn;t do them anymore . It was no_brakes. uk
  13. I thinknthose who know best , do realise that the weekend is the best time , but we have played into the hands of Poland as has the rest fo world speedway including the GP's with people meeting the demands of Poland instead of qualifying . It's all too late , Poland will be the death of speedway IMHO ,
  14. Is this 3 team tourno on or not .No mention anywhere
  15. Lazarus Wallinger , at deaths door for the long trek to Plymouth on Friday . fit as a flea less than 48 hours later ,
  16. dangerous SIngs ?, they haven't signed Wallinger have they ? agree with Whitmore ,
  17. Imperial Echoes mate , the Coldstream guards played it , as they marched towards Hong Kong harbour to board a ship , after the official handing back of Hong kong to the Chinese
  18. I think BMR anre involved with the kart people . I did hear that the speedway was going to be an extension to the kart track , but that was back in silly season , however as they say ,theres no smoke
  19. Proper music for ending the evening , May each day , and it has to be the proper Andy Williams version ,not the bloody awful one Sandhu changed it to
  20. well they are Dope engines ,so it was a genuine mistake
  21. maybe they should set a minimum qualifying time , don't reach the time ,your place in the meeting is taken by a reserve , should make a few get their priorities right .
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy