-
Posts
4,531 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by DSC67
-
Excellent performance from Berwick and some decent racing, that’s a bigger lead than I expected, gonna take really big effort from The Gladiators in the second leg to turn this around. Really pleased to hear that Nick Morris is coming back next season, that capped off what was a really good way to end the season at Shielfield , here’s to next year
-
I couldn’t understand that switch, personally I’d I’ve put Morris in Ht 9
-
Found 50p for the leccy meter or an old nail as fuse wire ?
-
Time and Tide waits for no man , I’m pleased to see he’s walking away and it’s his choice, he maybe wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea but his palmares speaks for itself, he’s stood on the top step and that’s more than most of us have done
-
Berwick v Oxford CL 04/07/26 7-00pm
DSC67 replied to Normski's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
According to what George told my mate they’ve been throwing loads away most weeks -
Berwick v Oxford CL 04/07/26 7-00pm
DSC67 replied to Normski's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Don’t forget the FREE Parking 😂 -
Berwick v Oxford CL 04/07/26 7-00pm
DSC67 replied to Normski's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I’ve been saying for years that he always ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time, he never seems to want to shut off and cut inside -
And Reading, the new track never appeared there either
-
Well done to The Bandits , Enjoyable meeting in tough dusty conditions. Great team performance with everyone chipping in, I thought Poole as team were pretty disappointing I’d expected more from them, as a guest I’d have expected Lambert to pick up more points especially at reserve but sometimes that’s the way things go, Lawson is usually pretty decent but there wasn’t a lot of support for him and Kerr . The Rushen / Etheridge incident looked completely different from sitting in the stand to seeing the footage on tv later from sitting in my seat in the stands the Poole rider looked to be at fault seeing the clip I’m not sure , anyways it’s a final to look forward too and it’s been a while since we’ve been able to say that.
-
Yesterdays moto 3 race is worth watching just for the final laps , these guys are crazy
-
BERWICK v GLASGOW (CL) Saturday, June 13th (7pm)
DSC67 replied to crescent girl's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
It’s been that long since I saw live speedway it’s gonna feel like start of a new season on Saturday night -
Ipswich v Sheffield Thursday 4th June
DSC67 replied to Aries's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Yes , May 2nd was the last home meeting at Shielfield -
The Superpole race from this weekend at Aragon was superb, best race in ages
-
Stoney & Nick The Lips NICE Run Out
DSC67 replied to bigdave's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Don’t know about other tracks but there was a collection for him at Berwick during the last home meeting -
Berwick v Redcar 16/05/26 Championship 7-00pm
DSC67 replied to Normski's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I hope that they got themselves a fish supper before heading back home -
That went a lot better than I had expected, it definitely helps when your guests work well for you, hopefully we’ll get some news on the long term future on the recovery time of both the injured riders soon . I my collarbone last year and was off work for a month, and the consultant told me that it would be at least six months to fully recover, but I’m not a rider of motorcycles or bicycles and I’m sure he’ gonna be desperate to climb back on the bike as quickly as possible
-
Last weekend’s Moto 3 race is definitely worth watching
-
Yesterdays sprint race was absolute carnage for a while due to the weather conditions, after the riders switched bikes they started to get a bit more control of their machines
-
Bandits v Comets KO Cup 1/4 Final Sat 25/4/26 7pm
DSC67 replied to Normski's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
First of all, best wishes to the injured riders hopefully it’s nothing too serious. Well I can’t say that I was expecting that result, the long delay kind of knocked the stuffing out of the meeting and the Comets did rally a bit towards the end of the night . The Bandits will travel with a bit of confidence of entering the somewhat uncharted ground of the next round of a cup competition, but this is speedway and you never know what’s going to happen -
Bandits v Comets KO Cup 1/4 Final Sat 25/4/26 7pm
DSC67 replied to Normski's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Looking forward to my first meeting of the season and hopefully a home win and a decent lead to take to the second leg tomorrow