-
Posts
6,021 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
18
Everything posted by Crump99
-
Poole V Kings Lynn - Wednesday 3rd June.
Crump99 replied to SteveLyric2's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Some do! The decision makers in Panthers case, although but for a dodgy appeal being upheld, followed by 10 spectacular heats from the Belle Vue swimming baths (ironic that we're on the Poole thread) then he would have been a winner? -
Poole V Kings Lynn - Wednesday 3rd June.
Crump99 replied to SteveLyric2's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
You never did hear too well though. Most people have a brain to stop the sound going straight in one ear and then out of the other; that also helps them to think about what they are saying and not continually post tripe I thought that Pearson said that they'd heavily promoted the meeting and given some discounted admission (as I see fb has said) so naturally it was a good crowd as I keep reading? -
Poole V Kings Lynn - Wednesday 3rd June.
Crump99 replied to SteveLyric2's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Now close? That's been a red card quote at Peterborough since 2008. Why doesn't Middleditch have a Readypower patch amongst his numerous sponsor logos? Or did I just miss it? That's not a dig at Rick & Julie btw. I wish they were still running the show at the EoES but Readypower Pirates will always stick in the throat! -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Morning Tel, you been smoking those exotic Woodbines again? Does one get a discount for bringing one's own entertainment? I'm too tight to embrace the digital age Tel, with smartphones and notebooks just being something that others use. My Nokkia 3310 works just fine although charging it every other day is a bit of a pain. I've tried my own entertainment (when football has been on) but hearing anything over Saul and Overland is impossible from the VIP area and it's irritating trying. I'm a Leeds fan and have been depressed since 2001 -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I've been trying that for years (and I sit in the stand) but apparently if you can't hear then it's your ears that are the problem. -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
His big bucks delivered a much better show than we have now, so not quite a failure, and but for bent decisions his tenure would have probably delivered the EL title once again. The bare bones of the record books agree with your point though. It could and should have been so much better. Wasted opportunity! Hopefully the Frosts will become less busy in future but it's clear that horse has bolted and WYSIWYG if Frost can flog it. It was announced that he was no.8 so someone wasn't paying attention. -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I was thinking more about the delays and their length rather than their reason. -
It took him all day to think of that post so don't throw a question in to confuse him further.
-
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Why? -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
It certainly is! -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Sort of answered your own question. Much of the racing is top notch but is often let down by what goes on around it. -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Yup. Could have been very embarrassing that one! -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I thought that you were my best mate, not the local independent journo -
Panthers V Berwick 29/5/2015 Premier League 7.30pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Well he either is riding here or isn't, it's not that difficult. If he isn't then who's in his place? -
Panthers V Plymouth 25/5/2015 Plkoc 2pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Done it and it's all dross. Shouldn't mock though, I imagine that you took the announcer off our hands, that was a bonus -
Panthers V Plymouth 25/5/2015 Plkoc 2pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Acceptance is so much healthier than trying to relive matey; although I'm not sure that anyone who says: "Looking forward to this one," about going to Rye House is mentally capable of making a judgement -
Panthers V Plymouth 25/5/2015 Plkoc 2pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
You were lucky to catch him. Mr & Mrs stilton are usually on the Greek 18-30 tour during the summer months. Usually 6 holidays minimum -
We're gonna try for Michael Jepsen Jensen because at least he brings a better quality looney stalker!
-
Panthers V Plymouth 25/5/2015 Plkoc 2pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
That's exactly what I said to my mate. Ostrich missed the start and Lambert was a roadblock in every road he tried to go down. Lambert wasn't fast enough in that race but was very wide on track. No fault on Lambert's part. Wouldn't have put him in the race in the first place and Ostrich shouldn't have been behind him anyway. -
I'm sorry. I don't speak child
-
You know that stuff you get on your shoe an can't get rid of? Used to be stevebrum and SteveO (Swindon generally come to that) when it mattered but you're the lower league equivalent
-
Panthers V Plymouth 25/5/2015 Plkoc 2pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Whoopie doo! -
Panthers V Plymouth 25/5/2015 Plkoc 2pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
It's fine and overcast. Everywhere is dry and that's the way it's forecast to stay. The Met Office always works for me http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcrg49fhe -
Why?
-
Panthers V Plymouth 25/5/2015 Plkoc 2pm
Crump99 replied to mudflaps's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Shouldn't matter what else is on. Fannying about is part of speedway's problem.