-
Posts
6,021 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
18
Everything posted by Crump99
-
If Rathbone has had enough then it'd take new owners as I can't see him letting someone else run it on his behalf, in fact I heard an unconfirmed report that such an offer was made a while ago and rejected? He wants to be involved not watching from the sidelines, as he's recently said during his suspension. Nobody wanted Peterborough Speedway after Frost so that's a real problem if Ged says that he's done with it.
-
One Tweet and all hell breaks loose for 5 minutes.
-
Used to be that way before anyway but whether the EoES would go for it now, who knows. Perhaps if they realised that it was that or no speedway with its regular, noisy use then they might. Sundays are no doubt easier for management, volunteers and supporters so something would have to change IMO to go midweek again.
-
Well that's cleared it up no end, always worth waiting for. I shall clarify this evening what I mean by cleared up as it's all too easy to be confused by such a tricky statement. In 2013 Frost said: "Crowd levels were disastrous in the first part of the season. They went up as the team began to perform well" - competent TM finally in place after years and a winning team, get the picture?
-
Just missed the p and somehow hit c & k by mistake.
-
If you really wanted to I'm sure that you could. Such obvious facts don't usually stop you
-
He's a Panthers fan so generally gets served up decent action.
-
Lines of what?
-
How'd you work that out?
-
Jeez, how unprofessional!
-
Glasgow Vs Peterborough 17/09/17 - Cl
Crump99 replied to Panthers89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
If he's already commited to something in his diary and something more lucrative and appealing comes along then that's tough. He knew the fours were on and that Peterborough were taking part so I can't understand your forgiving nature. I'm buggered if I know what Rathbone was thinking. -
Glasgow Vs Peterborough 17/09/17 - Cl
Crump99 replied to Panthers89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
So who do you blame? -
Glasgow Vs Peterborough 17/09/17 - Cl
Crump99 replied to Panthers89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Was a bit of a foot in mouth post wasn't it. -
Glasgow Vs Peterborough 17/09/17 - Cl
Crump99 replied to Panthers89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
If you don't know anything about the sport or what's really going on then I'd guess that he does a job. It's only when you're actually interested that it gets corporate, too familiar and nauseating much of the time. -
Glasgow Vs Peterborough 17/09/17 - Cl
Crump99 replied to Panthers89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Given the usual standard that's a bonus. -
Peterborough V Workington C1 10/9/17
Crump99 replied to bigcatdiary's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I'm sure that the Workington promotion weren't too fussed about it that's for sure. Probably just glad to get it out of the way and get home. I thought that you'd be well up for not setting a precedent outside of the rules if that's the case. Isn't SCB just saying that you either have rules or you don't and what do you get time off for next? A nice roast that took longer than expected? I am long past caring this season though Rodders as you allude to. -
Peterborough V Workington C1 10/9/17
Crump99 replied to bigcatdiary's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Good job life expectancy is increasing though, we'll need all the time that we can get, and more. -
Peterborough V Workington C1 10/9/17
Crump99 replied to bigcatdiary's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
jenga talking sensegate! Could be waiting a while for that one.