Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Crump99

Members
  • Posts

    6,021
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by Crump99

  1. It doesn't but once you've seen the superb comeback to his posts (not aimed at yours so calm down) once then it gets tiresome to see the same tripe continually posted in response.
  2. Not really, and it wasn't really aimed at your post. But touchy is as touchy does. If I reply it's in the full knowledge of the game the resident mentalist plays. If I was you I'd be more concerned about the special friend who has latched on to you.
  3. I don't know who's the worst? Morrissey Fan or those who continually reply inanely.
  4. Open again Rodders, much like the UK for business
  5. His last performance at the EOES was sublime and we're struggling to win on our own patch, let alone away.
  6. If Rathbone gets his fingers burnt too much then there might not be one unless he's already shook hands with RF.
  7. Unfortunately in speedway, communicating the relevant does appear to be rocket science on the majority of occasions.
  8. Foxhole has turned into the lower league Lakeside for the visitors.
  9. Rathbone only said last week that "I'm a prudent businessman and this club has to break even. I'm not here to make money, but I sure as hell cannot sit back and lose it" and your idea will empty the bank balance pretty quickly,
  10. Right I'll bite. But before I reply, does that post relate to anything because it doesn't make any sense on its own.
  11. I've just read your Twitter feed and must say that if I got a mention amongst that then it'd be time to pack up the internet. Stay positive Reminds me of "Let's carry on this way as a united team and ignore the writings and words of the negative, ignorant and frequently anonymous people who are seemingly trying to divide us." - I think listening, getting them onside, and turning a poacher into a gamekeeper is/was a better option
  12. Well at first glance you'd think that this is an eagerly anticipated meeting generating lots of interesting discussion instead of 5 pages of cack. I bet Kevin Long will not tweet that.
  13. That old chestnut. Well if that's the best that you've got then I'll bid you good day.
  14. The point is than fans are are dying breed and should be listened to while they can be arsed to take an interest. So it's rider power and you disagree with Rathbone when he says "This is a professional sport and those taking part in it should have the team of people around them who are able to react to the conditions they encounter and have the ability to make the adjustments necessary". If riders don't like dirt then don't sign for Peterborough.
  15. Whoever does our press has "PETERBOROUGH supremo Ged Rathbone"
  16. Not even then. Was rolled out a couple of years ago when Panthers regularly had a former rider (Greer, Clark etc) do a legends lap. They had a blank week and Stead happened to be on the visiting side (Swindon I think) so was rolled out for a lap. Now good service he gave the club but legend he isn't so the chuckle factor is now always there
  17. Is this the Panthers v Scunthorpe thread? Seems to have morhped into a pile of cack, which ironically is much like the overall entertainment package last night.
  18. They tried, but when Ostrich and Cook are riding a metre from the fence then you know where the quickest route is.
  19. Plenty of track prep getting the dust back in place and watered, along with copious invisible tedious interviews - enjoy
  20. Common sense was turning right out of the pits and not testing whether anyone else has any. Apart from his usual gate 4 heat 1 struggle he did what was asked of him and busted a gut in heat 15 to try to join Ostrich. I thought that he'd done it but the slick track gave drive in strange places. Cook looked to be there but was then going nowhere. There are better candidates (well candidate) for the blame game.
  21. We're not starting for 4 hours though and that's not going to do much damage apart from stop dust. It's fine all the way
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy