-
Posts
8,053 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
27
Everything posted by Shadders
-
Redcar V Rye House (premier League) 4th September
Shadders replied to Shadders's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Kennett, Summers, Knopka, BowenThat's what RyeHouseUpdates tweeted and what I had in my programme, same as updates site. Are there any doubts? -
Coventry Storm V Kent Kings Nl Po Semi Final 2nd Leg
Shadders replied to Main Man's topic in National League Speedway
If I was introducing anyone to speedway the last place I'd take em is to a NL meeting. The skill level is close to zero and often a rider will fall when passed, with no contact. If you've watched the worlds best in the GP's on TV, going to a third tier meeting would be a bit of a culture shock I should think -
Coventry Storm V Kent Kings Nl Po Semi Final 2nd Leg
Shadders replied to Main Man's topic in National League Speedway
If the tracks anything like last Mondays for the Sky meeting it'll be tricky, but not dangerous. Most riders at this level do not possess sufficient skill to race on it. -
Awful. Ask Lord Skid why
-
Hopefully Tyson gets his visa sorted early before the team is announced.
-
Coventry V Cradley Nl Koc Sf 26/9/14
Shadders replied to Ommer Mon's topic in National League Speedway
The idea of having a league is to win it. Much as I dislike some of the more rowdy element. If Cradley have the best riders within the rules what ya gonna do?7 -
Should've quit when sacked as captain, served his 28 day ban and still had a couple of months of speedway at the end of the season
-
Hard labour? Have you seen the size of him?
-
I don't take much notice of EL scores as it's such a low grade product these days
-
As far as I know slavery has been abolished. Surely a rider can choose who he races for?
-
I think that's a possibility. The travelling may put him off though. Entertainment guaranteed
-
Hope Cookie is reading this
-
One of my favourite riders. Excellent guest for Rye House in the past, but I fail to see the Somerset connection. That's like Rye House claiming Tai Woffinden is world champion because he spent a couple of years with us.... Nonsense
-
Obviously wasn't there, but I was told Edinburgh struggled early on when the track was wet and heavy, but picked up as the track dried out and became slick Bandits fans should be proud of their team. Just ran out of steam at the business end of the season. I'm pleased to see Kevin Doolan come good after a few Bandits fans were calling for his head earlier in the year.
-
Edinburgh V Berwick (pl-po) 19/9/14 @ 7.30pm
Shadders replied to Mr Blobby's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Decent points haul for Berwick -
Edinburgh V Berwick (pl-po) 19/9/14 @ 7.30pm
Shadders replied to Mr Blobby's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
His guest appearance for Rye House a few weeks ago seems to have done him a world of good -
Worrying Rye House Rumours
Shadders replied to Dave Stummings's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
You mean build a team that'll challenge for trophies? Probably not -
Worrying Rye House Rumours
Shadders replied to Dave Stummings's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
A trophy to finish off the season in style..... Marvellous -
Both my kids are out of school now, but we found that 8-9 hours sleep was plenty for them. I guess everyone's different.
-
Kent Speedway Supporters
-
Worrying Rye House Rumours
Shadders replied to Dave Stummings's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Sittingbourne Council have voted 10-4 against extending the curfew at Central Park. I guess that kills and chance of Premier League speedway in Kent