Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Shadders

Members
  • Posts

    8,053
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    27

Everything posted by Shadders

  1. Kennett, Summers, Knopka, BowenThat's what RyeHouseUpdates tweeted and what I had in my programme, same as updates site. Are there any doubts?
  2. If I was introducing anyone to speedway the last place I'd take em is to a NL meeting. The skill level is close to zero and often a rider will fall when passed, with no contact. If you've watched the worlds best in the GP's on TV, going to a third tier meeting would be a bit of a culture shock I should think
  3. If the tracks anything like last Mondays for the Sky meeting it'll be tricky, but not dangerous. Most riders at this level do not possess sufficient skill to race on it.
  4. Hopefully Tyson gets his visa sorted early before the team is announced.
  5. The idea of having a league is to win it. Much as I dislike some of the more rowdy element. If Cradley have the best riders within the rules what ya gonna do?7
  6. Should've quit when sacked as captain, served his 28 day ban and still had a couple of months of speedway at the end of the season
  7. Hard labour? Have you seen the size of him?
  8. I don't take much notice of EL scores as it's such a low grade product these days
  9. As far as I know slavery has been abolished. Surely a rider can choose who he races for?
  10. I love the banter between riders and fans. As long as it doesn't spill over into unpleasantness and doesn't get physical then it's all fair game. Craig Cooks post meeting tweets were nothing to get wound up about. Good on him
  11. I think that's a possibility. The travelling may put him off though. Entertainment guaranteed
  12. To be fair to him, he does get a lot of stick on social media, but he gives it out too. Just banter IMO. As long as it doesn't get abusive I dont see any harm in it
  13. One of my favourite riders. Excellent guest for Rye House in the past, but I fail to see the Somerset connection. That's like Rye House claiming Tai Woffinden is world champion because he spent a couple of years with us.... Nonsense
  14. Cooks a decent PL rider, but unfortunately a pratt of the highest order.
  15. Obviously wasn't there, but I was told Edinburgh struggled early on when the track was wet and heavy, but picked up as the track dried out and became slick Bandits fans should be proud of their team. Just ran out of steam at the business end of the season. I'm pleased to see Kevin Doolan come good after a few Bandits fans were calling for his head earlier in the year.
  16. Berwick have collapsed in the final third of meetings recently. It was inevitable it would happen again tonight. Kus moving out of the reserve position killed their season, plus the indifferent form of Vissing away from home
  17. His guest appearance for Rye House a few weeks ago seems to have done him a world of good
  18. You mean build a team that'll challenge for trophies? Probably not
  19. A trophy to finish off the season in style..... Marvellous
  20. Both my kids are out of school now, but we found that 8-9 hours sleep was plenty for them. I guess everyone's different.
  21. Sittingbourne Council have voted 10-4 against extending the curfew at Central Park. I guess that kills and chance of Premier League speedway in Kent
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy