Mgas Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago 13 minutes ago, Fromafar said: Agree,but not with your next season comment on Jack🤔 I didn’t say I want him next season I just have a suspicion he will be. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mogmacrash Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago The more I think about this meeting the more I think it could be a close one overall. Plymouth are a force to be reckoned with on there home track and if they can take some points off Kilderman and Morris things could get very interesting. A lot will depend on the contributions of Palavara, Etheridge and Battye, they will need to chip in with a few points to see the Bandits over the line. Really looking forward to it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.