Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Mgas

Members
  • Posts

    326
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mgas

  1. I had expected Hagon to kick on a bit this year after being thrown in at the deep end last year and retaining his u21 title. Maybe needs a consistent year as a reserve somewhere to build some confidence.
  2. Correct. Intentionally or not, he has made it very clear he wants to be at Glasgow.
  3. Is it be possible he didn’t comment as not to compromise any appeal that may be made?
  4. Let’s not give it the satisfaction of a reply mate. Clearly just fishing for a interaction that isn’t required.
  5. All champ clubs need to appeal the standard of officiating is unacceptable. Any club could have been scunny in this situation,
  6. The pictures are already out. Cook crossed the line. Scunthorpe are the rightful winners. There’s no question. Scunthorpe won.
  7. I’m probably wrong but I thought that had to be declared before the meeting and only reserves could take the rides during?
  8. Did that actually happen I’m following the updates an presumed that was a mistake?
  9. in which case he could he do all 3 and ride either in the premiership or a championship weekend track and miss a couple of midweek away meetings?
  10. If he is riding Poland and can presumably walk onto a team in Denmark. What would be the insensitive to do uk over Denmark. Logistically Denmark is easier and probably financially more sensible.
  11. But still, I think he will ride. And win or lose he is part of the team and I’d rather we have this meeting without guests.
  12. Jack is injured, did you miss the novel about his hip? Had to be lifted on the bike in the first leg, has been to pre op for his hip. He has said he is injured but completely willing to ride. I think even if we wanted a guest we wouldn’t get away with it. I fully expect Jack to be riding. His away record is terrible everywhere but I fully expect he will be a bandit in 27.
  13. Very well done to Nick for winning Tai’s testimonial tonight. Very glad he is staying next season.
  14. Very well done to Nick for winning Tai’s testimonial tonight. Very glad he is staying next season.
  15. Any idea on Rasmus Pedersen’s average who was the one who was actually at Berwick. Now confirmed on the bandits website.
  16. I think there’s a good chance he will be in the championship somewhere next year.
  17. I’m certain Greg said the first rider in the second half was Rasmus pedesen, PK’s nephew.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy