Mgas Posted 15 hours ago Report Share Posted 15 hours ago 13 minutes ago, Fromafar said: Agree,but not with your next season comment on Jack🤔 I didn’t say I want him next season I just have a suspicion he will be. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mogmacrash Posted 13 hours ago Report Share Posted 13 hours ago The more I think about this meeting the more I think it could be a close one overall. Plymouth are a force to be reckoned with on there home track and if they can take some points off Kilderman and Morris things could get very interesting. A lot will depend on the contributions of Palavara, Etheridge and Battye, they will need to chip in with a few points to see the Bandits over the line. Really looking forward to it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fromafar Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago 8 hours ago, mogmacrash said: The more I think about this meeting the more I think it could be a close one overall. Plymouth are a force to be reckoned with on there home track and if they can take some points off Kilderman and Morris things could get very interesting. A lot will depend on the contributions of Palavara, Etheridge and Battye, they will need to chip in with a few points to see the Bandits over the line. Really looking forward to it. Don’t think it is a forgone conclusion,it’s a tricky place to ride.Hopfully Bandits can pull it off.Think JJ at reserve is a bonus. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
crescent girl Posted 3 hours ago Author Report Share Posted 3 hours ago If Jack Smith can't physically ride, I would hope Berwick can replace him with someone the supporters can look on as one of the "family" rather than a stranger who is next in the averages. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gambo95 Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago 16 minutes ago, crescent girl said: If Jack Smith can't physically ride, I would hope Berwick can replace him with someone the supporters can look on as one of the "family" rather than a stranger who is next in the averages. Hopefully Jack is fit to ride. Is this not a final? Why would you use someone who is not the best replacement you can get so you can class someone else as one of the "family". I will be in Tenerife hoping for a Berwick win with the regular Berwick team or the strongest team they can put out (no sentiments in a final). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fromafar Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago 51 minutes ago, crescent girl said: If Jack Smith can't physically ride, I would hope Berwick can replace him with someone the supporters can look on as one of the "family" rather than a stranger who is next in the averages. If Jack is unavailable I will take anyone who can score points there” family “ or not. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Catch Me If You Can Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Fromafar said: If Jack is unavailable I will take anyone who can score points there” family “ or not. Senna Summers in for Smith Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.