Wee Eck Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago 21 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said: I wonder if any of the Poole riders will announce they won't be back in 2027 after tonights meeting. I wonder if any of the Scunthorpe riders will announce they’re riding for Poole next season? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SteveLyric2 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, STEVEHOLS54 said: I wonder if any of the Poole riders will announce they won't be back in 2027 after tonights meeting. Maybe 3 possibly- or maybe not?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SteveLyric2 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 37 minutes ago, Wee Eck said: I wonder if any of the Scunthorpe riders will announce they’re riding for Poole next season? Maybe one possibly, and maybe a guest?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wee Eck Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 26 minutes ago, SteveLyric2 said: Maybe 3 possibly- or maybe not?! Maybe Matt’s getting, erm, Picky? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.