Steve Shovlar Posted 6 hours ago Report Share Posted 6 hours ago Must have been that dodgy collarbone. Desperate move from Scunthorpe to be honest. The forecast is for rain to clear away by lunchtime to leave a sunny afternoon. Perfect for the track. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bagpuss Posted 6 hours ago Report Share Posted 6 hours ago 10 hours ago, foreverblue said: Desperate times at Scunthorpe. Should have done that before the first leg then you might still be in with a chance. I'd be pinning that up in the Scunny dressing room if I were David Howe! Will certainly make things interesting if the weather means a different-to-normal track. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWellBehavedWorrall Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 25 minutes ago, Bagpuss said: I'd be pinning that up in the Scunny dressing room if I were David Howe! Will certainly make things interesting if the weather means a different-to-normal track. A good point and hopefully true. I hope I’m wrong, but I think the stage is set for an absolute borefest. The line-up is filled with talent, but given the deficit from the first leg, Poole won’t risk going toe-to-toe racing with Scunthorpe. The second leg of last season’s play-off final where Poole secured the title at Ashfield was one of the best meetings I’ve ever been to. Those unfortunate enough to remember the first leg at will recall Freddy Hodder’s pass of Paul Starke on the line in heat two was the only pass that happened beyond the first lap in the entire evening. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheScotsman Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago 20 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said: Hook's aggravated his Collarbone again. Jordan Jenkins guests. Poor lad - no luck. Hope he gets mega sympathy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
topaz325 Posted 43 minutes ago Report Share Posted 43 minutes ago From the start of the season Poole were one of the favourites for the League title and it still looks very likely now . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.