Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Oxford 2027


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

Was just about to post this! Did Jody Scott give away a big hint after the Chargers meeting last night? He said "see you next year" and I very much doubt he's going to be doing the NDL again in 2027. He's far too good for it now.

Did he? I missed that! I can't see Scott doing the NDL next year either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hilly said:

Don't think Jody is allowed to ride NDL even if he wanted to, his Championship average being over 4, if that's still the rule. I'd love to see him next season in any league

Very good point. I forgot about that rule.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy