Bojangles Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago First signings will be announced at the end of season awards on Friday 16th October. Roll on 2027... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BackInTheDHSS Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago Was just about to post this! Did Jody Scott give away a big hint after the Chargers meeting last night? He said "see you next year" and I very much doubt he's going to be doing the NDL again in 2027. He's far too good for it now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bojangles Posted 5 hours ago Author Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 1 minute ago, BackInTheDHSS said: Was just about to post this! Did Jody Scott give away a big hint after the Chargers meeting last night? He said "see you next year" and I very much doubt he's going to be doing the NDL again in 2027. He's far too good for it now. Did he? I missed that! I can't see Scott doing the NDL next year either. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neila Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago But what league ? Rumours the people in charge of UK speedway want Oxford and 1 other to move upĀ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SteveLyric2 Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago 43 minutes ago, Neila said: But what league ? Rumours the people in charge of UK speedway want Oxford and 1 other to move upĀ Don't you mean 'the people in charge of Premiership speedway'? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hilly Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago Don't think Jody is allowed to ride NDL even if he wanted to, his Championship average being over 4, if that's still the rule. I'd love to see him next season in any league 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bojangles Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Hilly said: Don't think Jody is allowed to ride NDL even if he wanted to, his Championship average being over 4, if that's still the rule. I'd love to see him next season in any league Very good point. I forgot about that rule. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.