British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Somerset Pl Sun Aug 18th 2013@3p.m.

I reckon this fence thing is due to the E.L. needing more teams, perhaps to suit SKY. So if you can't afford one you could form a New National League with the current N.L. :mad:

How did you come up with that theory? ALL tracks in EL, PL & NL next season have to have air/foam fences.

No opinion stated, that's why I'm asking if anyone can shed any light.

Away and troll elsewhere, ya weirdo.

Now that is an opinion!

Have a day off Trigger!

;)

;)

Puts your posts into perspective.

Discussion about a track potentially closing and you respond as you do.

Why not find something about Berwick to be negative about, like the colour of the shale.

Edited by george.m
  • Like 1

Thoroughly entertaining meeting. Have to say at the end I was rooting for the Tigers (which is probably why they lost).

They rode their luck a bit but it was a battling performance, with Screen making a mockery of that I saw about a fortnight ago. He can stll beat the best.

Jacobs, too, had a good meeting.

Somerset are going to be a real handful for anyone in the forthcoming play offs.

MD Dakota made the pass on Kyle hard but fair ... He didn't touch him and in a further heat Doyle locked up and Joey got excluded when he had nowhere to go

• Like 1

Almost a win at last..but sadly almost. At least a good sign is wee Joe joe scored well..

• Like 2

Enjoyable meeting. Apart from heat 15 anticlimax. Lots of real effort put in by the whole team.+ At least one of the tractors has had a rear wheel paint job!

My undestanding is all clubs excluding i believe the NL, have to have FIM approved airfences or Foam fences

Incorrect, ALL British clubs need an air fence or foam fence, hence why a few NL teams are worrying, surely Garry told you this?

Edited by potter2310

MD Dakota made the pass on Kyle hard but fair ... He didn't touch him and in a further heat Doyle locked up and Joey got excluded when he had nowhere to go

Hard but fair is where you pass a guy but leave him room to race, not deliberately stuff him into the fence (which is why he was excluded) the boy needs an attitude check. I do agree about Joey though, there were one or two I thought should have been all four back.

Hard but fair is where you pass a guy but leave him room to race, not deliberately stuff him into the fence (which is why he was excluded) the boy needs an attitude check. I do agree about Joey though, there were one or two I thought should have been all four back.

Dakota has the attitude of a winner, That's why he reached the Semi-Finals of the SGP qualifying series and finished 2nd in the Australian championships.

Dakota has the attitude of a winner, That's why he reached the Semi-Finals of the SGP qualifying series and finished 2nd in the Australian championships.

You have got school tomorrow you should be all tucked up by now.

You've been listening to Starman too much if you think finishing second is winning.

• Like 1

What were you doing in Glasgow Nick, that's a long way from home...

What were you doing in Glasgow Nick, that's a long way from home...

3 day tour with the Rebels boys and girl. Great fun and I'd thoroughly recommend it. Some great racing and met some new friends. Tired now though at services on M42 good job I've no work tomorrow.

Was talking to Sean on the way out and he told me that he went on the phone , after Joey got excluded . and said to Craig Ackroyd that he'd seen him bring all 4 back after collisions on the 2nd bend of televised meetings . His answer was that if the crash had happened a yard further back he would have . Unbelievable