British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

The thing i don't understand is why come out and say that his visa was rejected if not applied for in the first place?

Who knows Mr B Who knows in fact who really cares what will be will be

The thing i don't understand is why come out and say that his visa was rejected if not applied for in the first place?

If that is true.

Not doubting what you say, but can you provide a link to show where/when the Glasgow promotion said the visa was rejected?

Edited by george.m

We are told here of a definate no-go for Joe Ringwood getting a visa this year. As I follow all the Aussies riding in Europe that is a pity. Who will Glasgow use in his place?

http://www.glasgowtigers.co/?p=3032

As per the above link...............Glasgow have now conceded that Joey will NOT be riding for Glasgow this year.

The above article appears to be laying the blame fair and square at the door of the BSPA.

Another conspiracy from the East no doubt.

Okay so now this is a definite can someone please spill the beans on who the replacement is?

http://www.glasgowtigers.co/?p=3032

As per the above link...............Glasgow have now conceded that Joey will NOT be riding for Glasgow this year.

The above article appears to be laying the blame fair and square at the door of the BSPA.

Another conspiracy from the East no doubt.

Okay so now this is a definite can someone please spill the beans on who the replacement is?

Predictable Weegie paranoia again :shock:

Take it that it was part of the "conspiracy" for Monarchs to kindly loan to their struggling near neighbours, Wolbert & Pijper to occupy the top two heat leader slots :rolleyes:

Rode for Rye House last season

So it's Kasper Lykke then?

Edited by Joseq7

Ritchings, Perry, Clegg, Sarjeant or Morley would all do a better job than Lykke, and I bet they're cheaper.

Predictable Weegie paranoia again :shock:

Take it that it was part of the "conspiracy" for Monarchs to kindly loan to their struggling near neighbours, Wolbert & Pijper to occupy the top two heat leader slots :rolleyes:

There's something similar to "goldy" and "silvery" but it's made of IRON :blink:

It's the big bad BSPA fault again i see :rolleyes::shock: who would have thought it

Ritchings, Perry, Clegg, Sarjeant or Morley would all do a better job than Lykke, and I bet they're cheaper.

Yes but they are British so i won't happen!

Think Part of the endorsing of the visa is securing sponsorship .... Glasgow may not have the collateral maybe??..... Then there's the bit that says .... ' Is established at the top level '.... Which Ringwood isn't really

Think Part of the endorsing of the visa is securing sponsorship .... Glasgow may not have the collateral maybe??..... Then there's the bit that says .... ' Is established at the top level '.... Which Ringwood isn't really

None of the Australians riding in the PL are established at the top level.

Hopefully we can get Max Dilger now.

None of the Australians riding in the PL are established at the top level.

Hopefully we can get Max Dilger now.

they are all on tier 2 visas though arnt they??