Glasgow Tigers

1. Richard Lawson -

2. Fernando Garcia -

3. Richie Worrall -

4. Rene Bach -

5. Aaron Summers -

6. Nike Lunna -

7. TBC -

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15909/redcar-glasgow-pl-28-30pm#ixzz4FhPO5GqC

Think this is going to be an away win, but should be close. Glasgow arrive on the back of a convincing win at Berwick and have a few riders who know their way around the Media Prima Arena, but recent home performance's suggest this is going to a cracker, if the weather plays ball.

The current weather forecast is for showers between now and 3pm, then dry till 9-10pm. Depending on how much rain falls, could determine just how good the racing(if any) will be, the track always benefits from natural watering, let's just hope the weather god's are onside.

Edited by pvm

Can Glasgow continue there good form, they did win earlier at Redcar but the Bears are stronger. Also Danny Ayres is out with concussion so who can replace him? perhaps monarchs fans can advise. Would Mitchell Davey (nice lad) be eligible or maybe we could try Dan Bewley. I'm sure stuart will have somethin up his sleeve and will double check with the BSPA, the management committee, Cyclone and the referee.

Think after the euphoria of last night we'll go down by 8 points but hopefully I'm wrong.

Interesting team line up for Redcar with Busch @ 1 and Bjerre @ 2 ? Is this an eggs all in one basket technique or covering for the fear that the new boy might need some time to settle in?

Does guest need to have an average less than Ayres or is there some different rule for #7's? Apols but I had a look through the rules and it's not really clear

After watching Glasgow last night Redcar had better hope their riders are on top form.

Does guest need to have an average less than Ayres or is there some different rule for #7's? Apols but I had a look through the rules and it's not really clear

guest needs same or less average away from home and same or 5% above if at home

• Like 1

Branford is guesting in place of Danny Ayres for Glasgow I believe. Not sure if Payne is fit for the Bears.

For any Glasgow fans, had some light rain the last half hour or so and forecast seems to suggest further showers till 4 then just overcast. Barring any downpours we should be ok and the water may well help the track.

I'll keep this as updated with I can regards the weather though.

On paper should really be an away win - we have been better of late but would be surprised if we had enough to beat the Tigers.

guest needs same or less average away from home and same or 5% above if at home

Reserves don't qualify for 5% + for home or away fixtures

How can Rob Branford guest for a PL no7 when he wasn't eligible at the start of the season.

How can Rob Branford guest for a PL no7 when he wasn't eligible at the start of the season.

Presumably the same reason why Mitchell Davey could guest for Dan Bewley

Presumably the same reason why Mitchell Davey could guest for Dan Bewley

• Like 1

If you go buy the latest NL green sheets there is nothing to say he can't, plus his PL average is lower than Ayres.