British Speedway Forum

Well well well...Chu Chu Chugunov,take a bow.One to watch for sure.

Nice to see USA take the last ht win.

One thing that slightly annoys me is pearson & Tatum saying they know nothing about certain riders, ok,what about doing some research guys ffs

Good point, most commentators wouldn't admit to such poor knowledge, just shows there's no competition out there for their jobs, in the comfort zone and enjoying the jolly ups around Europe.

• Like 4

Nah, leave him as he is, the dark destroyer. It would be great to see the get it stuck right up em on home soil tomorrow night.

Yeah fair enough. Just realised that Emil wears his own colours-although he's probably exempt!

Great to see the Aussies getting shoved from pillar to post in the last couple of races :P

It's always a joy to see Australia getting humiliated in any sport, and tonight was a wonderful experience :D

There is still a little bit of me that feels the Russians being there at all was wrong given the Laguta situation, but I'll enjoy the result anyway.

It was also nice to see young Luke Becker finally getting a race win for the USA at the end there.

• Like 5

As I said a few days ago, Russia to qualify.

Never in any doubt.

People are concerned about the state of Danish Speedway, well, there has to be concern for Australia as Jason Doyle apart they're average.

Delighted for Russia, and what a star Gleb is.

Always great watching the Aussies fail - at cheating and qualifying.:t:

• Like 3

My prediction for the final is that team Gb will be last with less points than the USA.

Poland to win , Russia second & Sweden third

Australia going through a poor patch. Holder on the downgrade and nobody to really back up Doyle. Fricke hasn't kicked on at the top level but he has time. Kurtz and Jack Holder still have a lot to do to get to this level as well. The power in speedway has shifted to the Eastern Europeans now for sure. Poland , Russia even Latvia coming to the fore. GB has Tai and Australia have Doyle and after that little else. The swedes are an ageing side Lindgren Jonsson for example. The Danes the same Iversen , Bjerre and so on.

its got to be to late now

Denmark should contact Neil Vatcher , he's bent

It's always a joy to see Australia getting humiliated in any sport, and tonight was a wonderful experience :D

There is still a little bit of me that feels the Russians being there at all was wrong given the Laguta situation, but I'll enjoy the result anyway.

It was also nice to see young Luke Becker finally getting a race win for the USA at the end there.

For both cheating i would put Latvia in the final :t:

Gonna be really exciting tonight now then!!!....uhmm, I wonder if Australia are going to win?!!!!....Track will be much better but the meeting could still rival Lynn's for monotany!! and USA could actually score double figure points now too!!

As I said the other day, this years World Cup excitement came and went on Tuesday, the other 3 meetings were/are going to be non events.

As I said a few days ago, Russia to qualify.

Never in any doubt.

People are concerned about the state of Danish Speedway, well, there has to be concern for Australia as Jason Doyle apart they're average.

The Aussies have Kurtz, Holder, Fricke and Morris. What do Denmark and Sweden have?

Gonna be really exciting tonight now then!!!....uhmm, I wonder if Australia are going to win?!!!!....Track will be much better but the meeting could still rival Lynn's for monotany!! and USA could actually score double figure points now too!!

As I said the other day, this years World Cup excitement came and went on Tuesday, the other 3 meetings were/are going to be non events.

I'll get my coat!!!! How wrong can anyone be?!!.... Apologies and a huge well done to Russia.
  • Like 1

The Polish PZM has reported Laguta for having failed a drugs test at a Polish league meeting. Great ! The timing to have him suspended just hours before todays' SWC race-off is perfect. The Russians have no time to react, can't call-up one of their other riders, and have to use Gleb Chugunov.

Congratulations to the PZM, for eliminating one of the Polish team's biggest rivals for Gold, and spoiling the excitment of the SWC race-off and final.

That was written before...now that we are after the meeting, are you still so sure?

At least you're man enough to front up.