British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pont

Gorzow 2017 ....

Cant see Milik getting a wildcard no matter what the circumstances.

I think Milik got a podium with a third place earlier this year in a GP in his only chance. Not bad and not every regular has made the podium this year so I could see him in the GP.

• Like 1

I think Milik got a podium with a third place earlier this year in a GP in his only chance. Not bad and not every regular has made the podium this year so I could see him in the GP.

Didnt say he couldnt be a gp rider but i think his only chance this season was to qualify there is no way he will get a wildcard.

Cook and Laguta if they hadnt have got through the challenge would have been unlikely to get one either.

Hancock, Holder and Iversen will get one and then there will be talk of the last one being Lindback or Pawlicki if they miss out.

I also think Vaculik will not get one if he drops out of the top 8

Surely No way will pawlicki get a wildcard with 4 poles already in

I agree Pawlicki needs to get in the top eight or he will miss out needs a big round tonight to get back on track.

Isn't Pawlicki carrying a serious leg injury??

It was first thought that he had broken his leg but the injury wasn't as serious as first thought. IIRC, it's something with his foot.

Noticed from the photos uploaded by DutchGrasstrack (thanks for photos) Smolinski was using a GTR, even though his bike os plastered with JAWA stickers.

Horrible crash in the second race, Pawlicki unlucky as I thought it looked like Emil's shoulder might have clipped his bars and caused Piotr to turn towards the fence. Either a shame to start the meeting like that, hope he recovers soon.

Pearson "We're not in line with the finish line, but I think he might have pipped Woffinden there"

He won by about 4 bike lengths...... Specsavers?

• Like 7

Rockets legend KK looking fast and classy there. Must have impressed Mr Ford :D

WATCHED some great meetings in Gorzow but this track seems to have only one line and a huge advantage from gate 4. Disappointing so far.

• Like 3

Rockets legend KK looking fast and classy there. Must have impressed Mr Ford :D

Couple of rides later and normal service is resumed.