British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Somerset Rebels Vs Kings Lynn Stars : 28th April.

Yup, if he's riding well and some one in the top 5 or bacon aren't performing. It's called utilising a weapon.

plenty of wasted chances though, up in the top 5 now

Edited by stevehone

Dale has tweeted that Kai couldn't replace Porsing as Kai had clutch problems at the time

shows those that weren't there in the pits don't know

Should have replaced him with Shanes then and then put Huckenbeck in ht14 in place of Shanes imo.

Who's read Dale's comments then? Eat your words guys, Kai had clutch probs so couldn't replace Nicklas ....

This is a quote from someone close to the team too. "great team spirit, great team manager"

I wasn't impressed with Dale at Rye when he seemed pretty happy with his friends immediately after our loss.He should have been upset with what he had seen and most certainly been having words with a rider or two.

• Like 3

plenty of wasted chances though, up in the top 5 now

Agreed and I've been sceptical of those missed chances.

It's really not difficult coming up with the decisions imo

Said it last week about Tungate and Starke and stand by it they need to go for us to compete to even consolidate ourselves. Bikes are absolutely terrible and are useless (for Somerset). Everyone else is doing their job and Graversen has picked up. A no.1 and second string and we don't look too bad.

Edited by Brummie Rebel
  • Like 1

Should have replaced him with Shanes then and then put Huckenbeck in ht14 in place of Shanes imo.

I wasn't impressed with Dale at Rye when he seemed pretty happy with his friends immediately after our loss.He should have been upset with what he had seen and most certainly been having words with a rider or two.

Leaving Shanes in heat 14 was a match winning decision.

Leaving Shanes in heat 14 was a match winning decision.

In your opinion though would you have thought Huckenbeck would have came last in that race?

Tungate had moments of being dreadful for Swindon last year, but ultimately he came good for the most part when given patience.

He's just one of those riders that looks awesome when everything is going right.

But if not, he can look totally lost - putting it as diplomatically as I can!

Congrats to KL; it's a sign of a good side when they can win despite not everyone pulling their weight.

Dale has tweeted that Kai couldn't replace Porsing as Kai had clutch problems at the time

shows those that weren't there in the pits don't know

Just because you're mates with dale doesn't mean he's a good team manager. It's not the first time he's made an error this season
  • Like 1

Just because you're mates with dale doesn't mean he's a good team manager. It's not the first time he's made an error this season

doesn't come into it, I've seen enough

Tungate has always been pretty hit & miss, odd choice for a #1 but I guess averages dictated.

Pretty poor that the knives are out for Dale when we've just won. Haza's post probably summed it up, some people didn't want him getting the job in the first place. Whatever he does won't be good enough for those people.

Good to win and thank you to the guests for their points. Presumably the OTA didn't agree with Niklas' GTR.....

• Like 2

Win as a team, lose as a team. Mistake made or not, either way it doesn't really amount to a whole heap of beans.

In Cricket they always use to say look at the score book. It doesn't lie

Who's read Dale's comments then? Eat your words guys, Kai had clutch probs so couldn't replace Nicklas .... This is a quote from someone close to the team too. "great team spirit, great team manager"

not at all - said all along he's the wrong man in the wrong job and I stand by it

Pretty poor that the knives are out for Dale when we've just won. Haza's post probably summed it up, some people didn't want him getting the job in the first place. Whatever he does won't be good enough for those people.

Good to win and thank you to the guests for their points. Presumably the OTA didn't agree with Niklas' GTR.....

spot on he shouldn't have got the job in the first place . Edited by Haza
  • Like 1

With respect I trust Buster and Rob's judgement over yours.

• Like 1

With respect I trust Buster and Rob's judgement over yours.

absolutely who am I ? And at the end of the day it's Busters business not mine .

But we are all entitled to an opinion and I've made mine known . I hope come the end of the season I'm proved wrong .

• Like 2