British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Bit of times on my hands, so thought i'd see what the Poole riders are averaging after the first 4 meetings..Not getting at Poole, but will the talk of changes thought I would have a look.

Starting ave first.

Kurtz 8.08................ 7.40

Woryna 4.65............ 4.66

Josh 7.34................ 6.25

Linus 7.22............... 5.75

Killer 7.??................ 7.36

Spanner 4.54......... 4.23

James 2.88........... 2.46

Different to the speedwaygb website, which is odd. 

5 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

I think everyone knows Poole will come good. The banter now is purely because of the over confidence shown by some at the start of the season. Im sure we all expect Poole to easily make the play offs 

. . . by hook or by crook :o

6 minutes ago, ouch said:

6 minutes ago, ouch said:

Well I would go with theirs of course.I will have a look.

Maybe theirs are still after 3 meetings? Not sure, but they have Linus upping his average.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just now, WalterPlinge said:

Anyone know if there are any tickets left for the Poole end of season dinner dance next month?

We dont have a end season dinner dance so you dont have worry about it 

The KL meeting needs to be the last chance for some of these boys. Lets face it we only won at home to Belle Vue because Batchelor didn't try if Cook was riding we would have lost that meeting as well. 

Kurtz - I have a lot of confidence in Kurtz and he will come good. Even if things aren't going right I believe he could turn it around at any moment. 

Woryna - Average so far but I believe he will get better in time. 

Grajczonek - Struggling everywhere at the moment but Iike Brady I have confidence in Josh to put it right. You know Josh is going to get going its just a matter of when and not if.

Sundstrom - is rubbish outside of Sweden. Shouldn't be anywhere near an Ekstraliga team for starters. Protected at No.4 for us and he still cant achieve his starting average. Needs to go. I don't see Linus achieving his average. I don't see any improvement in him at all. 

Kildemand - Is going anyway but apart from Monday he has been fantastic for us. We need the Chris Holder of old otherwise this team really will fall apart when Kildemand leaves.

Szczepaniak - Not impressed so far. Expecting a lot more from him and I'm not sure if we are going to get it. I think Mateusz could be one of those Poles who turns out to be a flop on UK shores. 

Shanes - Should never have been signed. Matt doesn't really want him in the team and he's only here to fit in another 7.00 pointer but that 7.00 pointer is a flop (Sundstrom). Problem is he might have to stay due to the points limit.

Kildemand (If leaving) & Sundstrom for C. Holder and R. Worrall. Should fit considering everyone's average will drop.

The good news for Matt is at least he wont have to buy any 2x2 to build a new trophy cabinet this season

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just seen this.I was looking in the wrong place. Missed the odd ride and 1 point from some.. If i knew it was that easy to find I wouldn't of bothered. :shock: ;)

No problem there, Chris can slot straight back in.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Midland Red said:

. . . by hook or by crook :o

Thats your opinion.

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Never be as good as fast freddie :D

No I agree he'll never be as good........

.....he'll be better. B)

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Mr Cook you are going to have serious egg on your face come season end.:lol:

Doubt it. There’ll be a world wide egg shortage by then the way Poole fans are having to lap them up! :)

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Sundstrom - is rubbish outside of Sweden. Shouldn't be anywhere near an Ekstraliga team for starters. Protected at No.4 for us and he still cant achieve his starting average. Needs to go. I don't see Linus achieving his average. I don't see any improvement in him at all. 

That’s right. You don’t see. Because you don’t see Poole ever.

Talk about running around like a headless chicken! I can see you running around like Corporal Jones. Don’t panic! Don’t panic!

• Haha 1