British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leicester V Kings Lynn Saturday 5th August

I've no interest in it either, which is very sad really, as it's as near as KL can get to a local derby.

• Like 1

I think I counted 5 guests and two RR in this meeting with both clubs struggling to get adequate guests.

Looking at the forecast the weather may be the winner of this clash but then got to try and find an alternative date.

I think I counted 5 guests and two RR in this meeting with both clubs struggling to get adequate guests

Looking at the forecast the weather may be the winner of this clash but then got to try and find an alternative date.

Wasn't the precedent set last year that there would only be the one fixture at Leicester in a season 😉

Hope it pees down basically .... this needs calling off!

• Like 1

Stars have 5 riders missing!

even if they hadn't changed the team Holder Rose Lambert Jorgensen would be missing

Where is Robert Lambert on Saturday I thought that him,Simon Lambert,THJ and Huckenback were available for this meeting

Normally go to watch Lynn at Leicester especially on a Saturday.This one though looks a big no no in my book,and there was me thinking we only need 2 guests and R/R for Jorgensen,Toft and Auty.Why do we have 5 missing?

Saturday meetings always create a lot of problems with fixture clashes. That's why I was surprised of Leicester insistence. But it illustrates the dire need to organise our leagues, too minimise the problems that are created. Leicester was once a much wanted fixture where supporter always went to away meetings between these two, But with only 2 of the Stars riding and the team made up of guests, makes the whole event a mockery. There's not a chance in hell of any Star's supporters going along to encourage the team, come to that I would have thought it wouldn't appeal to many Lions fans either...

No wonder the sport is on its knees when meetings like this are arranged.....

Where is Robert Lambert on Saturday I thought that him,Simon Lambert,THJ and Huckenback were available for this meeting

Crikey, is there any point? Are we missing Bjerre & Newman too? Maybe this should be a tenner to get in like last time

Edited by Mr Bump

Serious question. Is there anything in any regulations about teams being declared before the public are admitted to the stadium.

Tomorrow's teams seem to have come under the official secrets act.

• Like 1

Serious question. Is there anything in any regulations about teams being declared before the public are admitted to the stadium.

Tomorrow's teams seem to have come under the official secrets act.

Don't think so. Have turned up at Leicester on more than one occasion without knowing our team. More fool me I guess