British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Somerset v Kings Lynn Tuesday September 4th

1 hour ago, Aces51 said:

Poole fans just making themselves look silly again. One of them thinks he plays psychological games, he does if you're still at school and another one, who doesn't understand the appropriate use of, of and have, now seems to think he has physic powers. :D 

What are physic powers btw.?:rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Gavan said:

i can see those wheels backtracking so fast.

I can see anyone else laughing in your delusional little world you live in

Having a debate with foreverblue and skidder........now run along you must have a flight to Rome to book

How are the magnificent 7 ,9 11  sorry 13 riders doing?

Just to be clear the 'Magnificent 7' was nothing to do with this season's team. It was part of the 70th Anniversary celebration where fans could nominate their top 7 Poole riders from the different decades. A commemorative shirt/ poster etc was commissioned and was on sale (might still be) as part of this year's Poole merchandise. I've been meaning to correct this for several months but some forumers keep disappearing on holiday!!:blink:

Apologies Rebels and Stars fans for this being on your meeting thread!

Hope you get a decent meeting this evening.  Hopefully Nicolai will get through it unscathed - so no targeting him, Rebels!!:D:t:

Edited by Skidder1

34 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What are physic powers btw.?:rolleyes:

Similar to psychic but not quiet as good. :unsure:

The idea of bringing in Klindt for this match, was to give all you Poole posters the excuse to  take over this thread..   :t:

36 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just to be clear the 'Magnificent 7' was nothing to do with this season's team. It was part of the 70th Anniversary celebration where fans could nominate their top 7 Poole riders from the different decades. A commemorative shirt/ poster etc was commissioned and was on sale (might still be) as part of this year's Poole merchandise. I've been meaning to correct this for several months but some forumers keep disappearing on holiday!!:blink:

Apologies Rebels and Stars fans for this being on your meeting thread!

Hope you get a decent meeting this evening.  Hopefully Nicolai will get through it unscathed - so no targeting him, Rebels!!:D:t:

I think most forum members are use to their threads being taken over:P

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

1 minute ago, crazysue said:

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

Aren't either Somerset or KL tweeting out the results - at least you can use these for the updates?

Can't believe Doyle is getting such a hard time for missing heat 15.

With more important fixtures coming up, it's right to be cautious. 

King's Lynn are still all guns blazing and are picking up knocks. This could end up damaging their Play-Offs.

Tonight, I'd prefer the Stars to go their tonight and get done 75-15 and just do some testing tonight. 

In some heats, a bit of gating practice then pull onto the infield and in some heats, let the rebels go from the tapes and just ride around half a lap behind.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I think Poole have already amply demonstrated that missing Klindt was difficult to replace. Even Kings Lynn using him to guest for NKI tonight think he's capable.

Yes totally agree he has become a vital cog both on and off the track.

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

The idea of bringing in Klindt for this match, was to give all you Poole posters the excuse to  take over this thread..   :t:

We don't need a excuse!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SPD444 said:

Aren't either Somerset or KL tweeting out the results - at least you can use these for the updates?

At the moment,  no idea!! If anyone knows can they let me know please.

Thanks 

I think the Stars should focus on everyone getting through this meeting, no heroics, just stay safe.

Ty is out tonight and for the DH with the Lions, so we can't afford anymore injuries.

WE have Klindt, who could score 4 or 10 from his 5 rides, but we will miss Niels in HT's 13 and 15.. 

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

Niels not happy that this meetings on the same night as swedish play offs 

He'll get over it. KL fans should thank themselves lucky that Brady is in Sweden too :D 

2 hours ago, crazysue said:

At the moment,  no idea!! If anyone knows can they let me know please.

Thanks 

I can do it if no one else can I’ve DM you