British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

I no it’s still early in the day but the interest to KL news/ signings on social media is really worrying - there be so many comments a few seasons ago on any news coming from the club but now - maybe blocking fans wasn’t such a clever idea after all 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Haza said:

I no it’s still early in the day but the interest to KL news/ signings on social media is really worrying - there be so many comments a few seasons ago on any news coming from the club but now - maybe blocking fans wasn’t such a clever idea after all 

There's probably no interest in signings because many already know who they are.It's only Dale who believes he has kept everything top secret.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Haza said:

And why is it same every year on a Friday morning  lol give us some signing news in the week haha 

this promotion has got to be the worst in the league without a doubt 

buster and dale out 

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

There's probably no interest in signings because many already know who they are.It's only Dale who believes he has kept everything top secret.

He’s clueless 

I wonder if Erik Riss will have a change of heart now that KL can guarantee him a full British season.

It's easy to drop Denmark or something when he's part of a squad system that doesn't actually guarantee him any meetings.

3 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I wonder if Erik Riss will have a change of heart now that KL can guarantee him a full British season.

It's easy to drop Denmark or something when he's part of a squad system that doesn't actually guarantee him any meetings.

That would be good but can't see that happening,although Ellis must have dropped Denmark to ride for Sheffield so who knows.

Still think we will end up with a rider that generally doesn't ride our track very well.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

That would be good but can't see that happening,although Ellis must have dropped Denmark to ride for Sheffield so who knows.

Still think we will end up with a rider that generally doesn't ride our track very well.

Being unsure on Bridger’s average, are you thinking Proctor & Nicholls as the last 2??

Edit,

Proctor & Lawson, it's obvious 

Edited by Daniel Smith
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Being unsure on Bridger’s average, are you thinking Proctor & Nicholls as the last 2??

Edit,

Proctor & Lawson, it's obvious 

Think Bridger will be at reserve.Assuming he's on a 4 that would put us a ridiculous 2.5pts under the limit.Unless Dale is yet to pull that big rabbit from the hat which he isn't we will win the wooden spoon this season.You just knew it when he took Kinsley as the rising star.No disrespect to Kinsley but i don't think he is as good as some of the other rising stars that were on the list.

Although if Poland were to relax the rules on riders in other leagues you could fit the better RL in the team.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Think Bridger will be at reserve.Assuming he's on a 4 that would put us a ridiculous 2.5pts under the limit.Unless Dale is yet to pull that big rabbit from the hat which he isn't we will win the wooden spoon this season.You just knew it when he took Kinsley as the rising star.No disrespect to Kinsley but i don't think he is as good as some of the other rising stars that were on the list.

Although if Poland were to relax the rules on riders in other leagues you could fit the better RL in the team.

Even without the polish two league rule you would not have had Robert lambert. I believe he had no intention of riding in the uk 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Even without the polish two league rule you would not have had Robert lambert. I believe he had no intention of riding in the uk 

Exactly. Poland, Sweden, GP and SEC is plenty. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pubichair said:

And why is it same every year on a Friday morning  lol give us some signing news in the week haha 

this promotion has got to be the worst in the league without a doubt 

buster and dale out 

No Buster no speedway get real. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Exactly. Poland, Sweden, GP and SEC is plenty. 

Of course that’s assuming they all start when they usually do, at the moment it isn’t looking too promising.

• Like 1

Might be an ask but I'd take Ricky Wells over Proctor. 

Lawson may not be a good visiting rider but he's more that capable of adapting 

8 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Might be an ask but I'd take Ricky Wells over Proctor. 

Lawson may not be a good visiting rider but he's more that capable of adapting 

This is the thing, riding a track every week is different to twice a season. Half decent riders adapt to new home tracks. 

Just a thought.

Wonder what Josh Grajczonek plans are maybe he could be picked up by Kings Lynn now that Sheffield are not using him. 

• Like 2