Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Bunce said:

After the "Holdergate" incident at Kings Lynn, when both Chris Holder and Troy Batchelor were sacked, I'd be very surprised if Batchelor was ever allowed back in Kings Lynn's colours again. I suspect Buster, like most fans won't forgive that easily?

Or to put it another way... I doubt Batch would want to ride for Buster at Kings Lynn :rolleyes:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Or to put it another way... I doubt Batch would want to ride for Buster at Kings Lynn :rolleyes:

And Peterborough...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Batch prob would be looking to see if Poole are going to move up, or ride in Sweden?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingoftheTrack said:

Belle Vue.

I was thinking cos Poole is the closest to Swindon and the shortest distance to travel. I have no idea if he would actually want to ride for Poole lol. But always happy to guest so I'm guessing is okay with the club! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

I was thinking cos Poole is the closest to Swindon and the shortest distance to travel. I have no idea if he would actually want to ride for Poole lol. But always happy to guest so I'm guessing is okay with the club! 

What? Batch at Championship level.!!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What? Batch at Championship level.!!?

No!! But it seems to be the year of u-turns by the government, so maybe Poole would do one of their own ;) Until the league we are in is covered in the AGM then I am covering all bases! :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s dynamite at the NSS so he must be on Belle Vue’s radar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 5:52 PM, lisa-colette said:

Batch prob would be looking to see if Poole are going to move up, or ride in Sweden?

Poole are staying in the Championship so it makes all kinds of sense that Batchelor goes to Belle Vue, especially has Belle Vue have spaces to fill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, screm said:

Poole are staying in the Championship so it makes all kinds of sense that Batchelor goes to Belle Vue, especially has Belle Vue have spaces to fill.

Don’t think that will be met with many cheers at BV...Batchelor isn’t a popular rider or much good for that matter! Not excited.,

3 hours ago, screm said:

 

 

Edited by Speedtiger
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Don’t think that will be met with many cheers at BV...Batchelor isn’t a popular rider or much good for that matter! Not excited.,

 

I get that he isn’t a popular rider and is a bit like marmite.  As for not being much good - that is funny.  He is probably one of the best riders in the league now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve0 said:

I get that he isn’t a popular rider and is a bit like marmite.  As for not being much good - that is funny.  He is probably one of the best riders in the league now

...and that’s my point what a poor state British Speedway is in if he is one of the best! Dumb down and down and down! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that Lynn are in talks with a English rider that retired 4 years ago!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

...and that’s my point what a poor state British Speedway is in if he is one of the best! Dumb down and down and down! 

Just wondering where all the money would come from if the top stars were here?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy