Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Al

Championship Grand Final 2019

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

I heard the water truck was out doing laps. 

But I'm sure you didn't believe it and are just reporting what you heard albeit from a low life piece of manure 

Edited by SharpenRake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flagrag said:

Not sure Sunday is an option as it would effect two other meetings as would take 3 out of National league riders final and also 3 out of the Year Wolves vs Peterborough fixture plus a lack of available guests with some riders saying they are finished for the year. 

I expect it to be midweek apart from Wednesday due to the England vs Denmark test match. From a a Leicester perspective I hope it’s not Monday or Friday so it does not clash with the Lions Cub fixtures at Kent and Belle  It is also Leicester’s dinner and dance on Saturday so that’s not an option.

I noticed earlier that forecast for Leicester has changed now with heavy rain here tonight and into Saturday morning then showers in the afternoon 

Met Office (as at 14.40) showing as dry all day Saturday in Leicester. You wouldnt be laying the groundwork by any chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cheggie said:

Meeting tonight at Glasgow has been postponed due to a water logged track

jeez , they will do anything to get the second leg at home . 

did not see that coming . oh yes we did , oh no we didnt  . yep , seen that a coming a week away . lollolololol:nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

At least it was called off early before the riders saw the track.;) Re run on 1st sunny day.:P

Is that a new month  ?  we could call it sunny D !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

three in a row ! looking like the lions water truck will NOT be out on track as its forecast  heavy rain doon there , plus showers !  are the lions going to pull a fast one  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tues 22nd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Glasgow End of Season dance next Saturday.  :cheers::party::cheers:

Hope those fire alarms are working :rofl:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

But I'm sure you didn't believe it and are just reporting what you heard albeit from a low life piece of manure 

Got sources in the possil young team who I had out doing a bit of spying for me in return for a bottle of MD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Got sources in the possil young team who I had out doing a bit of spying for me in return for a bottle of MD. 

Ah that explains or should that be confirms everything some Glasgow fans have said about you, you wee :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MD said:

Met Office (as at 14.40) showing as dry all day Saturday in Leicester. You wouldnt be laying the groundwork by any chance?

No not at all MD the forecast as is typical this time of year is very changeable. Leicester will be doing everything they can to get the meeting on with track work starting like last week before sunrise then preparing the track for racing. 

The Leicester promotion can see that they will get a larger crowd than having to run it on Thursday night so financially it’s better for the clubs it’s just a shame that if they are successful in winning the league it won’t be in front of their own fans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, flagrag said:

No not at all MD the forecast as is typical this time of year is very changeable. Leicester will be doing everything they can to get the meeting on with track work starting like last week before sunrise then preparing the track for racing. 

The Leicester promotion can see that they will get a larger crowd than having to run it on Thursday night so financially it’s better for the clubs it’s just a shame that if they are successful in winning the league it won’t be in front of their own fans 

The track was tricky at Leicester for Wednesday's NL final, plenty of rain has fallen since then. The ground is sodden at the moment, everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Got sources in the possil young team who I had out doing a bit of spying for me in return for a bottle of MD. 

You sources the Possil boys would chew you up and spit you out into little pieces.

Because they can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy