Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
therefused

2021 GP Series Dates

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Confirmed dates so far. 

 

May 15 - 2021 PZM WARSAW FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF POLAND - PGE Narodowy

May 22 - 2021 AZTORIN GERMAN FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX - Bergring Arena

July 17 - 2021 ADRIAN FLUX BRITISH FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX - Principality Stadium

July 31 - 2021 WROCLAW FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF POLAND - Olympic Stadium

Sep 11 - 2021 VOJENS FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF DENMARK - Vojens Speedway Center

 

 

 

Edited by therefused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is pointless for fans.

A vaccine won't be found until 2024/2025 at the earliest. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No it is not pointless, there maybe 50,000 fans at Warsaw, 42000 at Cardiff, as low as 12000 at Vojens....... but there are many many more speedway fans who won’t be there but can watch on TV. If crowds still on lockdown then that means even more watching on tv.

Edited by OveFundinFan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

This is pointless for fans.

A vaccine won't be found until 2024/2025 at the earliest. 

Scientist are we ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 4:34 PM, therefused said:

Confirmed dates so far. 

May 15 - 2021 PZM WARSAW FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF POLAND - PGE Narodowy

May 22 - 2021 AZTORIN GERMAN FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX - Bergring Arena

July 17 - 2021 ADRIAN FLUX BRITISH FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX - Principality Stadium

July 31 - 2021 WROCLAW FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF POLAND - Olympic Stadium

Sep 11 - 2021 VOJENS FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF DENMARK - Vojens Speedway Center

Of course we don't know what's really going to happen. But well done to everyone for planning for the best, rather than assuming the worst. 
Keep the faith people. We'll have a beer in Cardiff, I'll be going to Brandon every Saturday and Oxford will reopen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Of course we don't know what's really going to happen. But well done to everyone for planning for the best, rather than assuming the worst. 
Keep the faith people. We'll have a beer in Cardiff, I'll be going to Brandon every Saturday and Oxford will reopen.

I am going to Workington next Saturday for a double header.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, topaz325 said:

I am going to Workington next Saturday for a double header.

Is that one where the mighty comets win a trophy or 2 or Even 3  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 1:20 AM, KeirStarmerFan said:

This is pointless for fans.

A vaccine won't be found until 2024/2025 at the earliest. 

:icon_smile_clown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tickets rolled over for Warsaw and Cardiff, hotels booked on cancellation just flights to sort, but got to wait to see if this virus does one first :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, KeirStarmerFan said:

This is pointless for fans.

A vaccine won't be found until 2024/2025 at the earliest. 

I'm sad now at the state of the world, that would push me over the edge. Planning a big trip to Europe in July 2022, I reckon I'd have a 75% chance of this happening by then, and yes, subject to a vaccine. 

Goodwood early July (best guess), possibly Cardiff SGPa week later? If I stay as long as 4 weeks, maybe Wroclaw SGP if end of July?

Agreed 2021 a washout, at least for Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy