British Speedway Forum

31 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

No money in Speedway apparently,that’s why this lad Tom Brennan is going to do home meetings more than a 6  1/2 hrs drive from home    Wink wink

Man in ‘travels for work’ shock. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

No money in Speedway apparently,that’s why this lad Tom Brennan is going to do home meetings more than a 6  1/2 hrs drive from home    Wink wink

Glasgow and Edinburgh Wouldn't have teams if riders from South of Manchester refused to travel! Nonsense of a comment

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

If he books 6 months in advance he can get a Megabus for £1

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Deary Me.:cry:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Tosh1218 What an appropriate name and yes we've all spotted your typo at the end. :party:

• Like 1

I have a feeling Adam Ellis will be a Tiger next season with Cookie once again spearheading the team.

13 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Tom lives in north side of Birmingham says it’s  just over 4 hours to get to Glasgow 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I have a feeling Adam Ellis will be a Tiger next season with Cookie once again spearheading the team.

With him riding in Poland and our alternative race night being Sunday I dunno. Looking at averages I see where you're coming from because there's so few available riders in the 7.5 to 8 bracket. Prefer ulle back though personally

Glasgow / Edinburgh could become very attractive to a host of young British riders wanting to break in to Polish scene who are also PL rising stars or no 8's in PL.

Ride home matches on a Friday in CL  / Fly out from Glasgow / Edinburgh for the weekend in Poland,  then back for PL / CL Monday to Thursday. 

Away trips to Leicester / Berwick can be fitted in around that schedule.

4 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

With him riding in Poland and our alternative race night being Sunday I dunno. Looking at averages I see where you're coming from because there's so few available riders in the 7.5 to 8 bracket. Prefer ulle back though personally

We have used almost every day off the week as an alternative though so wouldn’t be an issue.

Ully returning wouldn’t be a bad thing either but Ellis is on a similar average and Will get the reduction I just have a sneaky feeling Ellis will be Glasgow bound.

14 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Tom lives in north side of Birmingham says it’s  just over 4 hours to get to Glasgow 

It takes me 4 hours on a Friday to get off the Edinburgh city bypass and get back to Glasgow and I’m not exaggerating.

Just putting it into perspective that 4 hours from Birmingham is a dawdle for these riders.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

We have used almost every day off the week as an alternative though so wouldn’t be an issue.

Ully returning wouldn’t be a bad thing either but Ellis is on a similar average and Will get the reduction I just have a sneaky feeling Ellis will be Glasgow bound.

Yeah that's true.

You have to think he should be better in championship given his premiership form, but I couldn't take another Harris situation ha

57 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Hope not , he rolls at the start more often than Sarge, 

1 minute ago, Cookiefan said:

Hope not , he rolls at the start more often than Sarge, 

Surely not Lol.

• Like 1