British Speedway Forum

Good luck to Ricky in bandit land, think he will have a better season than he did for us, he had some great meetings and equally some awful meetings for the Tigers, but I think the bandit community will suit him

Glasgow Speedway Canvas 2021

Your chance to own a piece of Speedway history with this fantastic canvas of the 2021 Glasgow Speedway Team. Further Designs Coming Soon.

This is a Taylor Lanning Photography Exclusive Photo which has been transferred to canvas. Taylor is the Official Team GB Photographer.

Limited Edition 50 ONLY

Measurements 100cm width by 100cm height, this is a large canvas so please ensure you have sufficient space.

IF YOU REQUIRE A DIFFERENT SIZE, BLACK AND WHITE, TEAM, RIDER ETC DON’T HESITATE TO DROP US A MESSAGE.

WE CAN SUPPLY SIMILAR CANVASES, MUGS, T SHIRTS, BLANKETS, TOWELS ETC OF ANY RIDER OR TEAM OF YOUR CHOICE FROM TAYLOR’S EXTENSIVE COLLECTION OF PHOTOS.

eBay Link.

Edited by SpeedwayTShirts
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2021 at 1:12 PM, Jaizer said:

It's fine, it will no doubt be in mid summer during the inexplicable british speedway break in fixtures during school holidays while the weather is at least half way decent :rofl:

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/july21

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/august21

From what I can see, there were plenty of meetings arranged during the school holidays & it was only due to our inexplicable summer weather of rain(actual or forecast) that caused the number of postponements.

crump looked terrible at Glasgow when he was at Glasgow looked very slow and easily passed 

IMo would be a terrible signing  too injury proned 

1 hour ago, Tigers64 said:

crump looked terrible at Glasgow when he was at Glasgow looked very slow and easily passed 

IMo would be a terrible signing  too injury proned 

pretty sure a injury free Crump with a few practices sessions around ashfield would soon get it dailed in 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

pretty sure a injury free Crump with a few practices sessions around ashfield would soon get it dailed in 

Pretty sure he is still too old unfortunately.

7 hours ago, proud panther said:

Pretty sure he is still too old unfortunately.

Just like most of the Peterborough team in 2021 :D As mac101 says think Crump would score quite well at Ashfield but not so much at some away tracks. Could be a good 3rd heat leader come second string and invaluable with the Glasgow youngsters. 

I can't get excited about Jason Crump. Not really on my list of riders I'd like to see in the team next year.

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Just like most of the Peterborough team in 2021 :D As mac101 says think Crump would score quite well at Ashfield but not so much at some away tracks. Could be a good 3rd heat leader come second string and invaluable with the Glasgow youngsters. 

Crump had been retired a few years, & it was painful to watch him at Peterborough last season. 

13 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I can't get excited about Jason Crump. Not really on my list of riders I'd like to see in the team next year.

Yeah not for me either. Cheaper, better and far more progressive options out there on the average. 

• Like 2

Glasgow prob done better in the final at Poole if you had Crump in the team! He definitely still knows how to ride Poole. Beat Steve Worrall and Danny King. Got 11 when last down with Plymouth, which included an exclusion so could have been more! 

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Glasgow prob done better in the final at Poole if you had Crump in the team! He definitely still knows how to ride Poole. Beat Steve Worrall and Danny King. Got 11 when last down with Plymouth, which included an exclusion so could have been more! 

Would Glasgow have been in the final with Crump though.Just earning some pocket money while over here with Seth. Was a great rider and entertainer in his day,but that’s well past.

• Like 4

After some very rough calculations on 2.5% reductions and Tom's Eastbourne results expunged how about this?

Cook 8.68

Ully 7.96

Barker 6.88

Brennan 5.77

Basso 5

Frazer Bowes 4

Bailey 3.7

Comes to 41.99

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

After some very rough calculations on 2.5% reductions and Tom's Eastbourne results expunged how about this?

Cook 8.68

Ully 7.96

Barker 6.88

Brennan 5.77

Basso 5

Frazer Bowes 4

Bailey 3.7

Comes to 41.99

Never get Bowes and Bailey in the same team unfortunately after the bullying allegations last year.