British Speedway Forum

Pijper representing Mildenhall is a poor show would have been better giving it to Gravesen IMO

I'm pretty sure he will be replaced soon - He isn't even part of their 1-7!

Edited by Najjer

Without meaning to sound mean, I hope Lawson isn't there for Edinburgh. Much rather see Fisher or Jonasson round there B)

Pijper representing Mildenhall is a poor show would have been better giving it to Gravesen IMO

You can say that again :angry:

He's actually not allowed to ride for us in the league (by BSPA direction) but he's our representative at the PLRC.

Work that one out. :rolleyes::blink:

Should be Graverson, definitely.

Without meaning to sound mean, I hope Lawson isn't there for Edinburgh. Much rather see Fisher or Jonasson round there B)

Got to agree with you, well about THJ at least.

Good line-up (apart from Pijper? What? :blink: ), tbf there's nobody who sticks out as being someone who will not do well, and half the field at least are potential winners. Should be a great meeting.

You can say that again :angry:

He's actually not allowed to ride for us in the league (by BSPA direction) but he's our representative at the PLRC.

Work that one out. :rolleyes::blink:

Should be Graverson, definitely.

Agreed Graversen or Truminski,would be much more suitable, but Pijper :mad: Doubt he'll even bother to turn up!!

Love it, Mildenhall get to use a rider they have sacked and the BSPA won't allow to put back in their team. Only in speedway. Surely it should be Truminski?

I would not like to say who win this meeting one of the most impressive line ups I have seen for this event.

I would not like to say who win this meeting one of the most impressive line ups I have seen for this event.

Aye it is at the moment . We'll see what it's like come the 21st , still looking forward to it mind .

Love it, Mildenhall get to use a rider they have sacked and the BSPA won't allow to put back in their team. Only in speedway. Surely it should be Truminski?

Couldn't agree more !! Is it any wonder I find it impossible to convince my media colleagues to take speedway seriously when a piece of nonsense like this happens?? In many ways it's a story in itself 'heard the one about the speedway rider selected to represent a club he's not allowed to ride for' you couldn't make it up, you really couldn't unless of course you are the BSPA :blink:

my uneducated guess will be Nermark, Woofinden, Ostergard, and Lyons, in that order