British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Swc Event 2, King's Lynn, 26/7

JD passed Batch on the inside and Tai cut under Holder...

But don't worry, Keep Stiring :wink:

I think skeletor was watching another meeting,fantasic meeting,great racing and superb stadium and all for 15 quid if you booked in advance what a bargain.

SILVER BEE and SCB and a few of their little posse with them actually cheered and clapped when Rory went hard into the fence, lads you can deny it all you like and even send in your village idiot to fight ya battles but ...... I looked away when Rory went into the fence and was facing you at the time watching you cheering and clapping, in front of me is bad enough as everyone knows that is my mega pet hate of mine BUT in front of Rorys Mum that was a definate no no!!!!

Sandie will box their ears. ;):lol:

All the best

Rob

I think the fastest was Harris 59.22.

take that as the premier league boys are just as fast around the norfolk arena then.

You need new glasses and/ a hearing aid. We did not cheer as we told you last night.

Say what you like SCB even someone that was stood with you moved away because they were too embarrased to stand with you after you cheered Rory falling ..... errrr rewind and just re-think who you said you were cheering for in "that" race icon_lol.gif to be a good liar you have to have a good memory something you clearly do not have! You can try to lie your way out of this you cheered a fallen rider and laughed and clapped at the fact!! I'm not arguing with you I'm telling you what I saw and heard! Some people do this regular but I would of thought with his Mum right behind you, I found it very tactless.

As for "sending" someone maybe that was a wrong choice of words, because it was as we walked round ..... I saw Silver Bee and I said to him "I think you owe Mrs Schlein an apology" ..... oh bless am taking it the comical fella with him was his Dad who really did tie himself up in knots with an argument he clearly knew nothing about (I'm repeating this for you Silver Bee because at this point you had done a runner, not sure if it was from us or him icon_lol.gif ) and then tried to turn the discussison back on Mrs Schlein with another attack at the Aussies Hmmmmm like father like son me thinks unsure.gif

Just admit it and apologise SCB we all make mistakes in life just this one has put you lower than a snakes belly, how did you feel after you'd cheered Rory and we'd had an argument and then the ambulance came onto the track ...... personally for that split second I hope you felt sick!

Say what you like in reply to this ...... I wont answer it ......I know what I saw I know what I heard and so did everyone around you including Rorys Mum!

No. I tend to find that when someone is shouting at me from 20 metres away, I'm capable of shouting back. I don't need to send anyone.

I hate to have a conversation with you if it has to be done by proxy/with a middle man icon_smile_tongue.gif

20 meters!!! I was 3 people away from you!!!!

Watch it Orion, they will be after you next. :D

We get told week in and out the PL is where the racing is at its best. Funny that the PL riders there last night were half a lap behind. That PL rider in the Swedish team who rides KL weekly really put the woolies up the other guys didn't he?

Kings Lynn would rather be a big fish in a little pond than risk playing with the big boys.

<removed - cut out the personal abuse please>.I'd much rather watch racing in whats basically a field like say Scunthorpe/Redcar/Somerset etc (who fought and fought to get any sort of speedway track) than sit in a glass fronted stand <removed - cut out the personal stuff> watching a gate 'n' go borefest.No wonder teams don't want to go up to the Elite League.'playing with the big boys?' your having a giraffe! i don't think all Elite league tracks/ fans/etc are crap before the cavalry try to run me over :wink:<more personal stuff removed>

p.s I'll probably only say this once in my lifetime but well done to Kings Lynn for the show last night and well done to Team GB...jeez glad thats that over with! :D

You need new glasses and/ a hearing aid. We did not cheer as we told you last night.

Also, "Heat 10 (Re-Run): Davidsson, Aarnio, Schlein (Excluded), Woffinden (Excluded)."

So Aarnio WAS in the race. And we only said we were supporting him when we were told it was pathetic to be cheering because Rory was "last". I'll support who I want to, in the SWC, thats Team GB and anyone who's not a threat to us and taking points off the opposition (so the Finns).

My pet hate, probably the thing I dislike more than anything from speedway fans is the tendancy to cheer when riders fall off.

And sorry, but who did we "send"? I don't even know of anyone going to see you, let alone actually sending anyone.

I was stood with Silverbee and SCB and we were cheering for Tero all night, How could you not cheer for someone who is a premier league reserve riding in one of the biggest meetings in the world and actually mixing it pretty well?

I admit that I cheered when Schlein got out of shape much the same way that I cheered when others did during the night (like Ward etc) but I didn't expect him to fall off the back of his bike and go into the fence like he did, The last thing I want to see is a rider get injured and a Panthers rider at that!

We weren't cheering that Rory crashed, we were cheering that he let Tero through, Though unfortunately some very rude people jumped to conclusions and decided to yell abuse at us.

...... and Bryn smoking fags like they were going to be banned at any minute!

I don't think that has changed much over the years. :lol:

Anyone who thinks that a PL club & PL managers shouldn't be anywhere near these big events must have been sick in their laps tonight. Great show. Rob Lyon IS the best man for the job

I've taken some convincing but I have to agree with this.. Lyon's a very good team manager and he's great for team GB.. definitely the man for the job :)

<removed - cut out the personal abuse please>.I'd much rather watch racing in whats basically a field like say Scunthorpe/Redcar/Somerset etc (who fought and fought to get any sort of speedway track) than sit in a glass fronted stand <removed - cut out the personal stuff> watching a gate 'n' go borefest.No wonder teams don't want to go up to the Elite League.'playing with the big boys?' your having a giraffe! i don't think all Elite league tracks/ fans/etc are crap before the cavalry try to run me over :wink:<more personal stuff removed>

p.s I'll probably only say this once in my lifetime but well done to Kings Lynn for the show last night and well done to Team GB...jeez glad thats that over with! :D

I say it as I see it. I don't personally attack anyone or am abusive. It's a shame you can't argue your point to me without name calling.

I've taken some convincing but I have to agree with this.. Lyon's a very good team manager and he's great for team GB.. definitely the man for the job :)

What's he done? Last year did we do well?

This year we scrapped through with Crump and Adams missing.

I tell you what. If we make top three on Saturday I will say he is the man for the job.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I just wanted to state my thanks to everyone who put on a fantastic event last night, as well as a thrilling race meeting. What a great occasion, atmosphere and run smoothly throughout. Made even better by GB winning an awesome fight with Australia. King's Lynn have certainly done themselves a lot of good in being considered to stage further big international meetings.

So let me get this straight...Shazzybird says she saw SCB/Silver Bee et all cheering when Rory fell off, which they deny, and she actually spoke to one fo them about it last night....is that correct? :unsure:

My question is, even if you don't believe their answer what was the point in having a go at them on here? Other than to be holier than thou? :rolleyes:

If I have a problem with someone at a meeting I will tell them so and deal with it there and then....to then bring it up on here just to try and belittle other posters is unecessary and petty! :o

Oh and I'm no great mate of either of those you decided to 'name and shame' - far from it as I'm sure Silver Bee will confirm! :wink: - I just think it is ridiculous! :rolleyes:

What's he done? Last year did we do well?

This year we scrapped through with Crump and Adams missing.

I tell you what. If we make top two on Saturday I will sy he is the nam for the job.

So we should have gone with the other candidate Roscoe who has achieved what?

I say it as I see it. I don't personally attack anyone or am abusive. It's a shame you can't argue your point to me without name calling.

One does apologise Steve but i say it as i see it..and you <personal abuse removed>.the Premier league has so much to offer and doing down teams in our league because they don't have the dosh for plush grandstands etc seems a very narrow attitude to have, but there ya go.I've seen some of the best speedway in my life in spartan (to put it politely) surroundings.It's the racing that i go to see because above everything i love speedway. If you'll pardon the expression ..you sound very 'Elitist' B)

p.s anyone who did cheer Rory Schlein (or any rider come to think of it) when he came off last night deserves a boot right up their hard drive..capiche?Give the lad pelters when he is up and ok by all means-we pays our money etc etc but if people did do that it's disgraceful :rolleyes: