British Speedway Forum
Mateusz

Swc Final, Vojens, 31/07/2010

Shame it was called off. Best chance we had there. Expect a super slick meeting tomorrow like Thursday.

Wonder which channel sky will show it on as at 3-00 on the 4 sports channels is live cricket, live golf, live football and live showjumping

Shame it was called off. Best chance we had there. Expect a super slick meeting tomorrow like Thursday.

Weather may yet still dictate track conditions one would have thought. :blink: Cancelled / postponed your holiday yet Steve? :wink:

Edited by Bryn

Track Staff have a busy morning ahead of them tomorrow, there's a lot of work to do to pull that lot round for a 3pm start.

Should have held it at King Lynn, Buster's got the equipment :rolleyes:

Wonder which channel sky will show it on as at 3-00 on the 4 sports channels is live cricket, live golf, live football and live showjumping

Oh dear - I see a red button moment!

Not good for somesad.gif

Yep I just noticed that, bet it will be red button which is pain :angry:

the brits had best put their gating heads on tomorrow as that track is gonna be as slick as a ten pin bowling lane. Still good luck boys

sorry don't feel ashamed. I do like the british riders as well and know some of them but i am outvoted three against one in my household however my husband is american so his team isn't in it.

Sorry still don't get the logic. :blink: I could understand if you are second generation Dane living in the UK, but if you are UK born and bred to UK parents. It's akin to Arsenal fans cheering on the French in the football world cup...

Tomorrow looks like some rain for morning but ok for afternoon.

Tomorrow looks like some rain for morning but ok for afternoon.

Depends where you look for the forecast,Rob.

Weather Underground says 30% chance of rain exceeding 1mm all afternoon 'til 8pm.

(That's more rain than it forecast for Saturday!)

The make up of the team at any particular event isn't the point, William Lawson is qualified to ride for the team but if the team was England he wouldn't be.

Niamh.

Yeah forgot how close wee willie is to wc standard..... :blink:

Track Staff have a busy morning ahead of them tomorrow, there's a lot of work to do to pull that lot round for a 3pm start.

Should have held it at King Lynn, Buster's got the equipment :rolleyes:

Jeez mate, Olsens got more equipment that Buster will ever have!! but its going to have to dry to a bone for the danes to win this, imo with this rain it plays into the poles hands!!

They can hoe it blade it grade it, but they can't blade a wet track, if its still soggy. the rain will have got in, and im sure that Olsens little band will be out on the track tomorrow with bloody hairdryers, if all else fails, bloody helicopters! :D

Should have held it at Poole, nice mild and Sunny here!!! ;)

Why does it start from heat 1 again? Whats the point of that?

If an Elite League meeting is abandoned after five heats do the teams start the re-staging at Ht 6 at the same scores from the abandoned meeting?

Well what a depressing place that Vojens looks like. every bit of coverage i have seen from there over the years it looks cold, damp and flamim miserable. It's only getting the big events cus Olsen owns it. Can't beleive they have a G.P later in the year there also.

If it is the Red button tomorrow then i will be extremely p*ssed off cus i have virgin and can't access it.