British Speedway Forum
horse17

Kings Lynn 2011 World Cup

Excellent news that Kings Lynn has got this event again.It was an outstanding success this year.

Just checked my work pattern for next year and it's my first day off :D

Great news can't wait

Does anyone know where and what exactly is being built to increase capacity? Heard a rumour its on bend 3-4? :blink:

I think the plan was to build 2 new "Royal Boxes" on bends 3-4 but as far as I am aware they haven't applied for the necessary planning permission yet.

Also heard rumours that they were looking to build a new stand and bar area on the home straight.

Whatever the plans are, got to be one of the only tracks that are actually looking to invest in their facilities :approve:

If i ve worked it out correct based on placings from other years it should be.

In Denmark:

Danes, Aussies, Swedes and a Qualifier

At Kings Lynn:

Poland, GB, Russia and a Qualifier

In Denmark:

At Kings Lynn:

Oh my life, I'd love to see the reigning World Champion riding around King's Lynn next year...fingers crossed!! :)

This should have been allocated to an Elite League circuit. Another poor decision. :-)

Great for Buster and family to have secured the gig again, well done them.

Great news, another reason to go visit one of my favourite tracks next season. B)

This should have been allocated to an Elite League circuit. Another poor decision. :-)

Well that would rule out Monmore, you would never get all the fans in your one sided place. :lol:

Where do you think the race off and final will be in 2012, Denmark again, when do we get a turn to host the final.

Where do you think the race off and final will be in 2012, Denmark again, when do we get a turn to host the final.

probably KL in 2013, race off and final :unsure:

Great news B) The SWC this year at Lynn was a great success. No doubt it'll be even better next season!

In Denmark:

At Kings Lynn:

Don't know how you work that out; Australia invariably ride their Round 1 in the UK. They rode there this year if you may recall. Easier for Polish & Russian riders to ride their Rd 1 in Europe.

Anyhow, I'll be at Lynn for this one, then on to Gorzow.

Edited by BigFatDave

i think that the lack of SWC race off/final events in Britain and lack of SWC events in Sweden at all, is due to that they find it to expensive.

If a track/team wants to host a SWC event they have to pay allot for it just like with the GPs.

i think that the lack of SWC race off/final events in Britain and lack of SWC events in Sweden at all, is due to that they find it to expensive.

If a track/team wants to host a SWC event they have to pay allot for it just like with the GPs.

I wish they'd use a different circuit in Denmark..... Getting very bored of watching Vojens and It's dodgey weather.

I think the plan was to build 2 new "Royal Boxes" on bends 3-4 but as far as I am aware they haven't applied for the necessary planning permission yet.

Also heard rumours that they were looking to build a new stand and bar area on the home straight.

Whatever the plans are, got to be one of the only tracks that are actually looking to invest in their facilities :approve:

It's about time they invested in a permanent air fence cos their fence is lethal!!