British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Mildenhall (nl)

Sorry, early starts and my age means I can't manage night meetings !, but good luck to the tigers and hopefully an enjoyable meeting for everyone.

Go straight to work from the meetings then! :lol:

Ignore that Mimmo Bryn, dont wear the tank top, just come in the string vest, shorts, (the ones Stanley Matthews use to wear) knotted hankie on the head. The only problem I can foresee is where would you keep ya woodbines ? :wink:

I have no idea what's happening to me but I've changed my mind again and I'm coming to this one. Speedway's speedway I suppose :lol:

Taken from http://www.speedwayupdates.co.uk

KOPIOWANIE TYLKO ZA ZGOD¥ ADMINISTRATORA

Please remember that these updates cost the texter and updater money, please don't ruin it for others by posting the score up before the updater has had a chance to update this screen

All Updates will appear in this window, please feel free to post any comments below.

Texter: Adzmft

Updater: Youngy

Kings Lynn Young Stars = 45

1. Darren Mallett - 3, 2', 3, 1, 2 = 11+1

2. Adam Lowe R/R - OR - 1, JK - 3, JC -2, LK - 0

3. Lewis Kerr - 3, 1, 3, 0, 1 = 8

4. Oliver Rayson - 1, 2', 0, 2', 2 = 7+2

5. James Cockle - 0, 2, 2, 0, 0 = 4

6. Tom Stokes - 1, 0, 2 = 3

7. Jake Knight - 3, 2, 3, 1', 3, 0, 0 = 12+1

Mildenhall Fen Tigers = 45

1. James Brundle - 2, 3, 3, 3, 3 = 14

2. Aaron Baseby - 0, 2', 3, 1 = 6+1

3. Joe Jacobs - 0, 1, 2 = 3

4. Daniel Halsey - 1, 3, 2, 1 = 7

5. Jack Hargreaves - 3, 1, EF, 2', 1 = 7+1

6. Danny Stoneman - 0, 0, 1 = 1

7. Lewis Blackbird - 2, 1, 0, 1', 0, 3 = 7+1

Heat Results

Heat 01: Mallett, Brundle, Rayson, Baseby. 4-2...61.58

Mildenhall off 1&3 in Heat 1. Kings Lynn choose in Heat 15.

Line Up: Mallett, R/R - Rayson, Brundle, Baseby

Comments:

Sponsored by www.enjaydesigns.co.uk

Heat 02: Knight, Blackbird, Stokes, Stoneman. (4-2)...8-4...61.09

Line Up: Stokes, Knight, Stoneman, Blackbird

Comments:

Sponsored by Steve Dixon www.stevedixonphotography.co.uk

Heat 03: Kerr, Rayson, Halsey, Jacobs. (5-1)...13-5...62.90

Line Up: Kerr, Rayson, Jacobs, Halsey

Comments: Halsey was right behind Kerr when Kerr lost control, blocked Halsey and allowed Rayson through.

Sponsored by: www.speedway-games.co.uk

Heat 04: Hargreaves, Knight, Blackbird, Cockle. (2-4)...15-9...61.96

Line Up: Cockle, Knight, Hargreaves, Blackbird

Comments: Tigers on an easy 5-1 until Blackbird got out of shape on the last lap letting Knight past.

Sponsored by Friends of Edinburgh Speedway http://www.foes.info/

Heat 05: Brundle, Baseby, Kerr, Rayson. (1-5)...16-14...61.73

Line Up: Kerr, Rayson, Brundle, Baseby

Comments: Kerr lost control on bend 2 lap 4 letting Baseby through on the inside.

Sponsored by Splod

Heat 06: Knight, Mallett, Hargreaves, Stoneman. (5-1)...21-15...61.16

Line Up: Mallett, R/R - Knight, Hargreaves, Stoneman

Comments: Knight is flying tonight.

Sponsored by

Heat 07: Halsey, Cockle, Jacobs, Stokes. (2-4)...23-19...63.02

Line Up: Cockle, Stokes, Jacobs, Halsey

Comments:

Sponsored by Merlin

Heat 08: Baseby, Cockle, Knight, Blackbird. (3-3)...26-22...63.08

Line Up: R/R - Cockle, Knight, Baseby, Blackbird

Comments: Awesome from Baseby to go round Cockle on bend 4 lap 1. Blackbird was challenging for second before going too wide and Knight went through.

Sponsored by

Heat 09: Kerr, Rayson, Stoneman, Hargreaves (EF). (5-1)...31-23...63.07

Line Up: Kerr, Rayson, Hargreaves, Stoneman

Comments: Hargreaves had EF on bend 4 lap 4 when miles ahead.

Sponsored by inthedirt clothing - inthedirt.co.uk - facebook.com/inthedirt

****INTERVAL****

Heat 10: Mallett, Halsey, Blackbird, Kerr. (3-3)...34-26...63.05

Line Up: Mallett, R/R - Kerr, Jacobs Blackbird, Halsey

Comments:

Sponsored by

Heat 11: Brundle, Stokes, Baseby, Cockle. (2-4)...36-30...62.37

Line Up: Cockle, Stokes, Brundle, Baseby

Comments: Brilliant ride from Baseby to go round Cockle on bend 4 lap 4.

Sponsored by

Heat 12: Knight, Jacobs, Kerr, Blackbird. (4-2)...40-32...62.49

Line Up: Kerr, Knight, Jacobs, Stoneman Blackbird

Comments:

Sponsored by

Heat 13: Brundle, Hargreaves, Mallett, Cockle. (1-5)...41-37...62.49

Line Up: Mallett, Cockle, Brundle, Hargreaves

Comments:

Sponsored by Art and Stitch for all your sewing and art supplies www.artandstitch.co.uk

Heat 14: Blackbird, Rayson, Halsey, Knight. (2-4)...43-41...

Line Up: Rayson, Stokes Knight, Halsey, Blackbird

Comments: Rayson passed Halsey on bend 4 lap 4. In the excitement Adzmft didn't get the time for that one.

Sponsored by Splod

Heat 15: Brundle, Mallett, Hargreaves, Knight. (2-4)...45-45...62.73

Kings Lynn choose gates 2&4.

Line-up: Mallett, Knight, Hargreaves, Brundle

Comments: Superb ride from Brundle to pass Mallett. Young Stars get 1 league point and Mildenhall get 2.

Sponsored by www.unofficialscorpion.co.uk - The History of Scunthorpe Speedway

Comments:

Teams Confirmed.

© 2005-2011 All meetings are copyrighted to Speedway Updates, permission must be sought and we must be fully credited before they are used elsewhere.

Sounds like it was a really good meeting, well done Mildy!!!

Thats a decent point for the Young Stars against very strong and more experienced opposition.

Good to see Oliver Rayson in the points B)

Edited by Bagpuss

I don't know if I can bring myself to say it..................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................

OK, OK. Yes, it was a very good meeting. Not to much racing but most certainly plenty of tension with the closeness of the meeting.

Unbelievably awful crash in the second half race at the end. And unbelievable, all 3 walked back to the pits. Amazing :o

Edited by screamer

How we never came away with a win i will never know..Yet again though another cracking team performance with a decent result.I would have taken 1 point before the meeting,but feel slightly disapointed that we didn't get the win,when we certainly could have.Good to see a fair few Mildenhall fans there this evening.

Brundle-Superb.2 heat15's on the trot now he has pulled something out the bag

Baseby-Brilliant again.Certainly suprised me so far

Jacobs-Seems really down on power at the moment,needs to get it sorted,as we know what he is capable of

Halsey-Solid,unlucky not to get more points

Hargreaves-Impressive.So unlucky to get the ef on the last bend when a mile clear

Stoneman-Gave it a go.Held Rayson off for a lap

Blackbird-Unlucky not to score more.Maybe should have settled for the points he had in a couple,but i can't fault him for giving it a go

Good to see Oliver Rayson in the points

He was messed up by his partner in a few races, I was particularly impressed by his last race pass, he lined up to cut back on the 2nd bend very neatly :)

Knighty did a couple of passes round the very outside on the 2nd bend just like some of our EL boys, watching and learning eh :)

well done to both teams the meeting was really good. Tigers were unlucky not to get the win and would of done if Jack's bike didn't have electical failure. To be that close to the flag last lap 4th bend.

well done Tigers

I don't know if I can bring myself to say it..................................................................................................................................

OK, OK. Yes, it was a very good meeting. Not to much racing but most certainly plenty of tension with the closeness of the meeting.

Unbelievably awful crash in the second half race at the end. And unbelievable, all 3 walked back to the pits. Amazing :o

At least you are being honest and calling it as you see it :approve:

There are quite a few EL or PL fans who wouldn't have the stomach for that. :angry:

He was messed up by his partner in a few races, I was particularly impressed by his last race pass, he lined up to cut back on the 2nd bend very neatly :)

Knighty did a couple of passes round the very outside on the 2nd bend just like some of our EL boys, watching and learning eh :)

He was a bit low last week so this will have done his confidence a fair bit of good.

Looks like that last bend pass was a points saver as well.

I am very much looking forward to watching the Fen tigers. Two meetings with one point between the teams simply must be good to see. :approve:

Excellent night of entertainment.

Mallett - Solid, should be a good number 1.

Kerr - An indifferent night, had a couple of good performances and a couple of dreadful performances.

Rayson - Much improves from last week, and an excellent pass in heat 14.

Cockle - Woeful. Should be getting at least double figures at this level.

Knight - Once again looked good.

Stokes - Very impressed with this young man, looks to have a bright future.

For mildenhall, brundle and hargreaves were the best performers, but mention must go to blackbrid who was unlucky to score more.

How we never came away with a win i will never know..Yet again though another cracking team performance with a decent result.I would have taken 1 point before the meeting,but feel slightly disapointed that we didn't get the win,when we certainly could have.Good to see a fair few Mildenhall fans there this evening.

Brundle-Superb.2 heat15's on the trot now he has pulled something out the bag

Baseby-Brilliant again.Certainly suprised me so far

Jacobs-Seems really down on power at the moment,needs to get it sorted,as we know what he is capable of

Halsey-Solid,unlucky not to get more points

Hargreaves-Impressive.So unlucky to get the ef on the last bend when a mile clear

Stoneman-Gave it a go.Held Rayson off for a lap

Blackbird-Unlucky not to score more.Maybe should have settled for the points he had in a couple,but i can't fault him for giving it a go

Agree mate, the only luck we had last night was bad, and still we came away with a draw.

There is something very positive happening at Mildenhall Speedway at the moment and long may it continue.

The promotion and the team seem totally focused and the humour is back on the terraces. After 6 long years of

a few ups and many downs, maybe at last we are approaching smoother waters :approve:

As for James Brundle, the guy has had his doubters, but the two Heat 15's he has ridden to date this season clearly show his commitment to the club, fantastic stuff from the Captain!!

I have to say the meeting was very enjoyable to watch, all the riders had me on the edge of my seat!I personally think the draw was a fair outcome...

I do want to make a couple of comments though...

I think a lot of people tend to forget some of these riders are still learning their trade. Some have been riding 3 or 4 years and are still learning! The likes of riders such as Lewis Kerr who has only been riding speedway just over a year and has only competed in one season tend to get some harsh comments on here and trackside which I feel are significantly unjustified. Its a huge learning curve for these lads and these young riders need help, support and advice, not stupid comments and snide remarks. Come on everyone!!